PS4 Wins as Best Hardware(including peripherals) at Gamesconr

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
It's odd to see people argue about games they are not even going to enjoy the best version of.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Go right ahead. I am sure Titanfall is going to be better than the PC version.
Never said it would. I don't think anyone said it would.

Your passive aggressive stanning is deplorable:scusthov:

In every thread you run in create a strawman and then tear him down. Just suck Sony's balls:scusthov: in public like the rest of your homies.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Never said it would. I don't think anyone said it would.

Your passive aggressive stanning is deplorable:scusthov:

In every thread you run in create a strawman and then tear him down. Just suck Sony's balls:scusthov: in public like the rest of your homies.
Your response is implying otherwise and nah, this isn't about stanning a particular console.

The facts:
1 - Titanfall is not an exclusive
2 - Titanfall on the XBOX One (and maybe PS4) will be a lower class when compared to the PC version

Why go so hard for a version of the game that is not going to be at its best? It doesn't make any sense. All of this is reminding me of how mad some 360/PS3 owners were when Battlefield 3 was nowhere close to the PC version :heh:

This trailer was released for BF3 and people were going crazy...knowing damn well the 360 and PS3 hardware was in no way going to be able to pull it off:

For the record, Forza is a better racer than GT. People need to let go of BS stanning tactics like "GT SOLD MORE". None of you guys are in a position to profit off GT...so the winner by default to gamers is Forza.