PS4 Wins as Best Hardware(including peripherals) at Gamesconr

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Wishing for xbox games again eh :heh: Ok, so wheres the link saying its timed exclusive?
That doesn't have to be a secret you know, so theres more to it than what your hoping for. It can be console exclusive if Microsoft wants it to be
Titanfall 2 will probably land in fall 2015,spring 2016. Go ahead and WAIT nikka :shaq:

Word to tiled resources but could you provide a link right fast to back up this timed claim you making too :popcorn:

What Award did sony win again, what was the award for exactly. Serious question, I want to know what it is that I should be impressed with... Which game is a bonafide SYSTEM SELLER for PS4 that you just gotta have.
And since I'm asking questions, has any updates been provided yet on the PS4 version of BF4. Heard things wasn't going too smooth over there :huhldup:

If you don't mess with PC's then Xbox is the CLEAR choice, this gen and next

The Last Of Us..uncharted...heavyrain..mgs4..kz2..go
w3..and eyond 2 souls doesnt come out on xbox.. so the 360 couldn't possibly be
the next choice this gen..

The only thing I'm waiting for is you to explain hpw.PS4 wins best hardware and peripherals at Gamescon

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
The Last Of Us..uncharted...heavyrain..mgs4..kz2..go
w3..and eyond 2 souls doesnt come out on xbox.. so the 360 couldn't possibly be
the next choice this gen..

The only thing I'm waiting for is you to explain hpw.PS4 wins best hardware and peripherals at Gamescon
Could you stop with the naming of everything you ever heard of. Bruh, you just said MGS4, a game that came out 5yrs ago and had 5hrs of gameplay. Kz2 nobody liked/. Uncharted 3 notobdy bought. Beyond 2 souls has been getting nothing but HORRIBLE reviews. So how about you stop with the fanboy shyt, and actually talk about the topic. PS4, what it win for? You notice how nobody can say exactly WHY it won. Just that it did, and that somehow means you got games to play this fall? Enjoy beyond two souls nikka, I'll be playing next gen games enjoying every minute of it :umad:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
And last year the subjective was The Last Of Us.. Tomb raider..and AC3 were better than Halo and COD... that view was held by the majority of the people at these game expos that got their hands on the game and tested them out.. sales or popularity doesn't tell shyt about the game... fps cant be the most popular this year but not last year... so your excuse for why Rise and Dead Raisin not getting any awards is invalid according to your own logic...
You keep talking in circles trying to make a point that's just not there.

First off no one is making the claim that Ryse or dead rising will be the "best launch games"

Second both games have won and been nominated for more awards than killzone

Third, there are no direct competitors of these games that are garnering more awards/media attention.

The comparison you are trying to make just isnt there. Forza 5 is the flagship Xbox launch exclusive and it is also the pinnacle of its genre. That can't be said about any of the titles announced for playstation so far.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Could you stop with the naming of everything you ever heard of. Bruh, you just said MGS4, a game that came out 5yrs ago and had 5hrs of gameplay. Kz2 nobody liked/. Uncharted 3 notobdy bought. Beyond 2 souls has been getting nothing but HORRIBLE reviews. So how about you stop with the fanboy shyt, and actually talk about the topic. PS4, what it win for? You notice how nobody can say exactly WHY it won. Just that it did, and that somehow means you got games to play this fall? Enjoy beyond two souls nikka, I'll be playing next gen games enjoying every minute of it :umad:

:bryan:

You just mad because when nikkas look back on strugglebox360 only thing that will pop in their mind is Halo and Gears while 2011-2013 draws a giant blank..

meanwhile you ccan't muster anything to dispute The Last of Us projectile vomitting all over anything thats been released on strugglebox this generation..

The only bad reviews Beyond is really getting is the difdicult controls easily fixable. .

6 million people bought Uncharted 3 you junkie :skip:

MGS4 couldn't even be made on Xbox360 :troll:

Now Ps4 is voted best hardware and peripherals and you can't muster up a better spin than that.. you dissapoint me breh. You fallin off..

I keep telling your pill headed ass we good over here.. :win:

We got plenty games coming out for Ps3 and PS4... can't wait till those 1st quarter sales figures... strugglebox gon be :flabbynsick: until april

:dead:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:bryan:

You just mad because when nikkas look back on strugglebox360 only thing that will pop in their mind is Halo and Gears while 2011-2013 draws a giant blank..

meanwhile you ccan't muster anything to dispute The Last of Us projectile vomitting all over anything thats been released on strugglebox this generation..

The only bad reviews Beyond is really getting is the difdicult controls easily fixable. .

6 million people bought Uncharted 3 you junkie :skip:

MGS4 couldn't even be made on Xbox360 :troll:

Now Ps4 is voted best hardware and peripherals and you can't muster up a better spin than that.. you dissapoint me breh. You fallin off..

I keep telling your pill headed ass we good over here.. :win:

We got plenty games coming out for Ps3 and PS4... can't wait till those 1st quarter sales figures... strugglebox gon be :flabbynsick: until april

:dead:
Once I saw you wrote Uncharted 3 sold 6million copies I then came to the realization that this is a lost cause.
Look, sony is reporting copies shipped for Uncharted. Why? Its been explained dozens of times already so I'm not doing that again with you
Its just sad that you'd rather repeat a lie than learn the truth. I can't waste anymore time with a moron

If your don't care to speak the truth, why am I talking to you? Prove UC3 "sold" 6mil and I got $10,000 in coli cash for you
Otherwise, another bullshyt comment that will be talked around. :yawn:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
You keep talking in circles trying to make a point that's just not there.

First off no one is making the claim that Ryse or dead rising will be the "best launch games"

Second both games have won and been nominated for more awards than killzone

Third, there are no direct competitors of these games that are garnering more awards/media attention.

The comparison you are trying to make just isnt there. Forza 5 is the flagship Xbox launch exclusive and it is also the pinnacle of its genre. That can't be said about any of the titles announced for playstation so far.

nikka your silly ass made a claim that because titanfall got an award and not any ps4 exclusives, that it was because people weren't interested.. meanwhile KZ4 is definitely going to outsell all xbox exclusives at launch...

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Once I saw you wrote Uncharted 3 sold 6million copies I then came to the realization that this is a lost cause.
Look, sony is reporting copies shipped for Uncharted. Why? Its been explained dozens of times already so I'm not doing that again with you
Its just sad that you'd rather repeat a lie than learn the truth. I can't waste anymore time with a moron

If your don't care to speak the truth, why am I talking to you? Prove UC3 "sold" 6mil and I got $10,000 in coli cash for you
Otherwise, another bullshyt comment that will be talked around. :yawn:

You a cold byytch Court :umad:

Now you really finna act like Xbox don't report shipped as well??

Okay court :skip:

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
are you slow? its obviously hes one of them pc boys..youre a one trick pony that plays the same tune over and over again...anyone who disagrees with you no matter the subject is automatically a sony stan...
This to all who keep saying its not exclusive because its coming out to pc. We are talking about consoles here. Its just a strawman argument to try and prove a case.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
nikka your silly ass made a claim that because titanfall got an award and not any ps4 exclusives, that it was because people weren't interested.. meanwhile KZ4 is definitely going to outsell all xbox exclusives at launch...

No I said it is my opinion that killzone is uninteresting. I was called a fanboy for my opinion so I began to point out other people in the industry that agree with me. E3/gamescom awards was just one of the examples I used.

Y'all got all buthurt and started trying to spin my words into something else. Your lying to yourself if you think killzone is as highly regarded with gamers as other shooters on the market, and that's just it.