PS4 Wins as Best Hardware(including peripherals) at Gamesconr

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Your response is implying otherwise and nah, this isn't about stanning a particular console.

The facts:
1 - Titanfall is not an exclusive
2 - Titanfall on the XBOX One (and maybe PS4) will be a lower class when compared to the PC version

Why go so hard for a version of the game that is not going to be at its best? It doesn't make any sense. All of this is reminding me of how mad some 360/PS3 owners were when Battlefield 3 was nowhere close to the PC version :heh:

This trailer was released for BF3 and people were going crazy...knowing damn well the 360 and PS3 hardware was in no way going to be able to pull it off:

For the record, Forza is a better racer than GT. People need to let go of BS stanning tactics like "GT SOLD MORE". None of you guys are in a position to profit off GT...so the winner by default to gamers is Forza.

Fact

1.TitanFall is a console exclusive
2. Most console gamers don't give a fukk what's on PC or they would have a PC
3. Why go so hard for a platform that isn't "the best"?

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants

"Metacritic" is not a single entity, it is the average score of all major ratings put out for a game at any given time.

Say what you want but it's the most accurate way to find out the consensus of a title once it's dropped.

You saying "metacritic" is trash is the exact same as saying every reviewer who ever reviewed the game is trash. And that my friend, is selective fanboy bias

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
metacritic is trash.. just like rotten tomatoes is trash...

random review site used in the gt score
http://www.videogametalk.com/

LMAO look at this deflecting fanboy.

All metracritic does is post reviews from OTHER sites. Just because EVERY REVIEWER SAID FORZA IS MUCH BETTER THAN GT, All the sudden "metacritic" is trash

But when I say Halo 4 is better than all of the Uncharteds and Last of Us combined because it sold more I bet the first thing you'll do is run to metacritic to post the score.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
At least we have the superior hardware... Titanfall is a timed exclusives... we have KZ4 and BF4 to hold us down until then...
Wishing for xbox games again eh :heh: Ok, so wheres the link saying its timed exclusive?
That doesn't have to be a secret you know, so theres more to it than what your hoping for. It can be console exclusive if Microsoft wants it to be
Titanfall 2 will probably land in fall 2015,spring 2016. Go ahead and WAIT nikka :shaq:
They will eventually because its timed and when that happens you'll still be playing the inferior version...

:umad:
Word to tiled resources but could you provide a link right fast to back up this timed claim you making too :popcorn:
They mattered to him when it came to E3 awards. It's gonna be good to see him flip-flop.
What Award did sony win again, what was the award for exactly. Serious question, I want to know what it is that I should be impressed with... Which game is a bonafide SYSTEM SELLER for PS4 that you just gotta have.
And since I'm asking questions, has any updates been provided yet on the PS4 version of BF4. Heard things wasn't going too smooth over there :huhldup:
Fact

1.TitanFall is a console exclusive
2. Most console gamers don't give a fukk what's on PC or they would have a PC
3. Why go so hard for a platform that isn't "the best"?
If you don't mess with PC's then Xbox is the CLEAR choice, this gen and next

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
:mindblown: who said it wasn't subjective.

The point is, that subjective view is held by the majority of people who have played the games.

And last year the subjective was The Last Of Us.. Tomb raider..and AC3 were better than Halo and COD... that view was held by the majority of the people at these game expos that got their hands on the game and tested them out.. sales or popularity doesn't tell shyt about the game... fps cant be the most popular this year but not last year... so your excuse for why Rise and Dead Raisin not getting any awards is invalid according to your own logic...

EIther that or those two games ain't shyt or uninteresting...can't have it both ways troll