PS4 Wins as Best Hardware(including peripherals) at Gamesconr

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
He is indeed trying to spin the thread... but Titanfall was awarded best nex gen console exclusive... I don't even think its going to be out at launch...
TitanFall doesn't drop until April... but he's going to talk shyt about Killzone saying stans are saying it's the "best next gen exclusive" when nobody ever said that, I know I've said it'll be the best LAUNCH exclusive and sell more than any of them.
Cboat told you too huh :laff:

Keep trolling lame

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
TitanFall doesn't drop until April... but he's going to talk shyt about Killzone saying stans are saying it's the "best next gen exclusive" when nobody ever said that, I know I've said it'll be the best LAUNCH exclusive and sell more than any of them.

Keep trolling lame
Have not trolled anything.

Y'all tried to crucify me for saying killzone isn't very interesting. But it's obvious the people actually playing the games agree with me.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Have not trolled anything.

Y'all tried to crucify me for saying killzone isn't very interesting. But it's obvious the people actually playing the games agree with me.

Lets use Meachthetroll logic yall

Since "the people" actually playing games voted Titanfall the best next gen exclusive, then using your logic Dead Raisin, Rize and Killer Instinct arent interesting exclusives either.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Lets use Machthetroll logic yall

Since "the people" actually playing games voted Titanfall the best next gen exclusive, then using your logic Dead Raisin, Rize and Killer Instinct arent interesting exclusives either.

Those are different genres of games. It's obvious from the awards that fps are the most popular. And it's also obvious that out of the bunch killzone is the least anticipated.

If there was another fighting game or 3rd person action game on the list then you could make the comparison.

As it stands both Sony exclusive launch titles are at th bottom of their class. Don't get mad at me for saying it, it's the truth.:manny:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Those are different genres of games. It's obvious from the awards that fps are the most popular. And it's also obvious that out of the bunch killzone is the least anticipated.

If there was another fighting game or 3rd person action game on the list then you could make the comparison.

As it stands both Sony exclusive launch titles are at th bottom of their class. Don't get mad at me for saying it, it's the truth.:manny:

Negro please :stopitslime:

We really gonna act like fps are the only genres that win best overall awards.. Tomb Raider and The Last of Us and Assassins creed 3 were mudhole stomping all over Halo and black ops last year with awards.. So what you saying troll?? This year fps are more popular but not last year :pacspit:

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Negro please :stopitslime:

We really gonna act like fps are the onlt genres that win awards.. Tomb Raider and The Last of Us and Assassins creed 3 were mudhole stomping all over Halo and black ops last year with awards.. So what you saying troll?? This year fps are more popular but not last year :pacsput:

Obviously I'm talking about this year and I didn't say fps are the only ones that win awards. I said they are the most popular. Which isn't even a disputable point.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
it would already be confirmed for PS4 if M$ didnt throw so much $$$ @ them. titanfall will be on PS4 within a year of release, Titanfall 2 :troll: will release at the same time, for both consoles.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Obviously I'm talking about this year and I didn't say fps are the only ones that win awards. I said they are the most popular. Which isn't even a disputable point.

Last of us.. AC3.. and Tomb Raider were winning BEST OVERALL awards last year... Halo and black ops 2 weren't. .

But fps are more popular :youngsabo: