PS4 Wins as Best Hardware(including peripherals) at Gamesconr

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Look at the sales of the games. It's not even debatable.

You're so predictable.... :skip:

So now that your moronic claim was easily disputed, you say just look at sales?? :skip:

Ok we will indeed look at sales... when KZ4 out sales all the Launch strugglebox exclusives are you gonna use "fps are more popular" as an excuse??

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You're so predictable.... :skip:

So now that your moronic claim was easily disputed, you say just look at sales?? :skip:

Ok we will indeed look at sales... when KZ4 out sales all the Launch strugglebox exclusives are you gonna use "fps are more popular" as an excuse??

:wtf: how else do we measure popularity without looking at sales.

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Lmao who cares about awards. You're a fukking loser if you let some arbitrary award dictate which is better.

I don't see people saying a certain movie shyt on another just because it won a Grammy.

Awards are the opinion of 5-6 nikkas at a table saying "hmmm, who should we give this one to"

WHO CARES IF TITANFALL WON. THAT DOESN'T MEAN shyt

WHO CARES IF PS4 WON BEST HARDWARE. THAT DOESN'T MEAN shyt

That's why these arguments between Stans are endless, not only do nikkas latch onto anything & argue about it but they abandon logic in the meantime

nikka on the first page said this was a pity award :laff:

Okay so why don't we say titanfall was a paid award from MS? They paid a shytload for the game, basically; surely they'd pay under the table to get some awards. Again, just thinking logically..

Anyways, awards aren't shyt. nikkas who champion them like that really makes a console/game better are pathetic as that literally means you're going to let another mans opinion dictate your views on something YOU YOURSELF have not played/owned. Get the fukk out, all of you