PS4 Pro Thread|FAQ, Price, Info

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukk this PSVR box, non-HDR shyt. I don't care how much @Fatboi1 goes on quality control, shyt is unacceptable :ufdup:

If this was an Xbox problem, @Fatboi1 would be clowning it. He's just as bad, if not worse recently, than the Xbots stanning bs Xbox problems.
67b.jpg

You dudes get so bent out of shape that you just read what you want to read.

Where am I saying that the breakout box is acceptable?? I said in this VERY THREAD that the shyt is a dumb oversight and it should've worked out the box and that someone shouldn't need to buy something else and DIY to get it working but NOOOOO "fatboi thinks this is cool omg he's letting Sony get away".

I post a link with info about what some folks did in response to someone asking about it and "Omg he's accepting it :laff:!!!"

Give me a god damn break breh u just want to shift your anger towards me because I'm not screaming/raging like you are. :camby:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
67b.jpg

You dudes get so bent out of shape that you just read what you want to read.

Where am I saying that the breakout box is acceptable?? I said in this VERY THREAD that the shyt is a dumb oversight and it should've worked out the box and that someone shouldn't need to buy something else and DIY to get it working but NOOOOO "fatboi thinks this is cool omg he's letting Sony get away".
I post a link with info about what some folks did and "Omg he's accepting it!!!"

Give me a god damn break breh :camby:
Breh, literally every poster that says something remotely bad about the Pro or the PSVR you go on high defense mode. shyt's kinda pathetic :manny:

"But wait, I'm just stating facts"....blah blah blah. You're just as bad as the Xbots.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh, literally every poster that says something remotely bad about the Pro or the PSVR you go on high defense mode. shyt's kinda pathetic :manny:
Nikka you was the only one in here bytching. @spliz was saying the same thing I said and you ain't claim he was going into defense mode. Basically nikkas not supposed to quote you when you complaining about something even if you're misinformed right? :stopitslime:

W/E breh i don't give a shyt about your problems you can stop responding to my posts and put me on ignore if you find me annoying. You a big ass whiner crying on a forum. Go cry to Sony Support where changes can be made. The Arcadium not gonna make your HDR work :camby:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Nikka you was the only one in here bytching. @spliz was saying the same thing I said and you ain't claim he was going into defense mode. Basically nikkas not supposed to quote you when you complaining about something even if you're misinformed right?
:camby:

Breh, everybody knows you stan the shyt outta sony. They can do no wrong in your eyes. You defend everything. "Oh it's not a Pro problem, it's a PSVR one." "Oh you can just duct tape this splitter" blah blah blah

When I see you post it's literally

full

We get it, you stan Sony.

I'm done with this shyt :camby:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:camby:

Breh, everybody knows you stan the shyt outta sony. They can do no wrong in your eyes. You defend everything. "Oh it's not a Pro problem, it's a PSVR one." "Oh you can just duct tape this splitter" blah blah blah

When I see you post it's literally

full

We get it, you stan Sony.

I'm done with this shyt :camby:
You won't admit you're wrong. you thought it was the pro was causing the problem.

Pathetic.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
You read that wrong. I said $400 for the pro and $500 for the PSVR bundle. $900 in total

What 500 PSVR bundle tho? Bundled with what? The move sticks and eye? I got those already. Actually, I own all these shyts now (tho I haven't opened the Pro yet; waiting on my 2 TB internal HDD before I bother with starting the transfer process and 4K TV before bothering to hook it up to anything), tho I wanted to see if I needed to do some price checkings to get some funds back, hehe.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:skip:Y'all chill man it ain't that serious. what's all this put me on ignore you're pathetic talk. :martin:
@Ciggavelli acting like a hoe I try and help the nikka and he turn around and throw his hands up fukk that nikka I hope his psvr blow up and destroys his fukking LG OLED bullshyt.

Nikas betta not come on here on that tough shyt you could be a thug in real life but this E shyt ain't a game nikkas get caught lackin out here and end up huggin the bushes real talk

Last edited:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
@Ciggavelli acting like a hoe I try and help the nikka and he turn around and throw his hands up fukk that nikka I hope his psvr blow up and destroys his fukking LG OLED bullshyt.

Nikas betta not come on here on that tough shyt you could be a thug in real life but this E shyt ain't a game nikkas get caught lackin out here and end up huggin the bushes real talk
:laff:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston

:mjlol:

It's a message board, I can say whatever I want. I bought the PSVR and PSpro. I expected them to work together. I'm pissed that they're not. Now I gotta watch myself, or a PSJW (yeah...I'm coining the phrase [Playstation Justice Warrior]) will come with titangraphs saying how I'm wrong or that they're gonna beat me up (:mjlol:).

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
:mjlol:

It's a message board, I can say whatever I want. I bought the PSVR and PSpro. I expected them to work together. I'm pissed that they're not. Now I gotta watch myself, or a PSJW (yeah...I'm coining the phrase [Playstation Justice Warrior]) will come with titangraphs saying how I'm wrong or that they're gonna beat me up (:mjlol:).
We should all get wwe 2k and sort this out in a cage match :takedat: