PS4 Pro Thread|FAQ, Price, Info

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia
What u gonna do? Force him to listen to Drake? Ya soft ass ain't finna do shyt nikka. lol

whoopifall.gif

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That doesn't answer my question though. What is coupling two hdmi cables together supposed to accomplish? I would think using an hdmi splitter would be possible in theory but it's a very sloppy solution. My bet is on Sony releasing a stand alone 4K ready pass through box for PSVR as an optional upgrade. I don't know how that box works. Software patch to allow 4K hdr doesn't seem possible to me. We'll see though I guess
so hollup, the psvr box doesn't even allow 4k pass through?

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
How doesn't it work the way It's supposed to? when one is playing VR HDR doesn't matter as HDR isn't a vr feature
:popcorn:Oh wait! I remember ps stan 101 now. I saw this before with 4K blu Ray discs.
Tell us how HDR doesn't really matter any more because blah blah links and blah blah gifs. :laff:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:popcorn:Oh wait! I remember ps stan 101 now. I saw this before with 4K blu Ray discs.
Tell us how HDR doesn't really matter any more because blah blah links and blah blah gifs. :laff:
You can't read. I said when you're PLAYING VR HDR doesn't matter because there's no HDR support IN VR games for ANY platform, not that HDR doesn't matter in general numbskull. jesus christ almighty :smh:

Last edited:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
You can't read. I said when you're PLAYING VR HDR doesn't matter because there's no HDR support IN VR games, not that HDR doesn't matter in general numbskull. jesus christ almighty
But when the VR is plugged in you can't get HDR on your tv which is what gaming was and continues to be built for.
But I should stop complaining. The adapter you reccomend is ONLY FIVE DOLLARS. Silly entitled gamers who think just cause they paid $400 for ps4pro and $500 for the PSVR bundle that they have the right to complain about going out of their way to find their own solution to get hdr and spend an additional 5 dollars. That's like going to Wendy's to get the new cheeseburger and after you drive away with your bag you realize your burger doesn't have cheese on it. You go back and Billy at the window tells you "yes the cheeseburger should technically come with cheese but you have to ask for it specifically and when you do it's an additional quarter". Come on cousin. Stop defending them and make fun of them for once. It's liberating. I promise. :laff:
2016 current things that no longer matter to Sony stans:

Native resolutions
Movies
HDR

I'm afraid of 2017

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But when the VR is plugged in you can't get HDR on your tv which is what gaming was and continues to be built for.
But I should stop complaining. The adapter you reccomend is ONLY FIVE DOLLARS. Silly entitled gamers who think just cause they paid $400 for ps4pro and $500 for the PSVR bundle that they should have to go out of their way to find their own solution to get hdr and spend an additional 5 dollars. That's like going to Wendy's to get the new cheeseburger and after you drive away with your bag you realize your burger doesn't have cheese on it. You go back and Billy at the window tells you "yes the cheeseburger should technically come with cheese but you have to ask for it specifically and when you do it's an additional quarter". Come on cousin. Stop defending them and make fun of them for once. It's liberating. I promise. :laff:
You have terrible reading comprehension. Seriously go play some RPGs or something.