PS4 Pro Thread|FAQ, Price, Info

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

It's a message board, I can say whatever I want. I bought the PSVR and PSpro. I expected them to work together. I'm pissed that they're not. Now I gotta watch myself, or a PSJW (yeah...I'm coining the phrase [Playstation Justice Warrior]) will come with titangraphs saying how I'm wrong or that they're gonna beat me up (:mjlol:).
Watch your mouth

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
Out of curiosity, why isn't there an upped XBOX One S thread?:patrice: I'm a Sony stan, but I am curious about the comparison between the 2 systems. Is the S really the superior system for $100 less?

What's the math on all of this?

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Out of curiosity, why isn't there an upped XBOX One S thread?:patrice: I'm a Sony stan, but I am curious about the comparison between the 2 systems. Is the S really the superior system for $100 less?

What's the math on all of this?
there was, but the S really isn't that different from the OG X1, so there's not much to talk about

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
there was, but the S really isn't that different from the OG X1, so there's not much to talk about

Wait I think I'm confusion the S for the Scorpio then. But I hear them saying the S has 4K Blu-ray, 4k Streaming, & HDR and all that good stuff. So it's not on the level of PS4 Pro? It's like a better version of the PS4 Slim?

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Wait I think I'm confusion the S for the Scorpio then. But I hear them saying the S has 4K Blu-ray, 4k Streaming, & HDR and all that good stuff. So it's not on the level of PS4 Pro? It's like a better version of the PS4 Slim?
yeah, 4k movie stuff, but not much change for games (slightly faster CPU)

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
:popcorn:Oh wait! I remember ps stan 101 now. I saw this before with 4K blu Ray discs.
Tell us how HDR doesn't really matter any more because blah blah links and blah blah gifs. :laff:
why would hdr matter when you're not looking at your tv, but into the glasses?

i guess for the other people watching... but fukk them... they didn't pay $400 plus $400 for that shyt

nah i feel you tho... I knew better than to buy that VR shyt

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
why would hdr matter when you're not looking at your tv, but into the glasses?

i guess for the other people watching... but fukk them... they didn't pay $400 plus $400 for that shyt

nah i feel you tho... I knew better than to buy that VR shyt
No you missed the point. When you have PSVR hooked up to the PS4 it doesn't allow the PS4 to use HDR. We're not talking about the head set or VR games. PS4 games cannot use HDR if you have PSVR hooked up to the console