PS4 Pro Thread|FAQ, Price, Info

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Copping my pro most likely by tomorrow. That'll give me the time to do the transfer overnight and shyt or while I'm at work, if it takes that long.

I'm pretty much revamping my whole home theater. TV arrives on Wednesday, along with the set up crew. Will be copping the PSVR as well and a new 7.2 sound receiver along with the Pro cuz my old one won't be able to pass 4K, let lone HDR. Probably update my Macbook Air to the Pro so I can give my niece my Air for Christmas.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Copping my pro most likely by tomorrow. That'll give me the time to do the transfer overnight and shyt or while I'm at work, if it takes that long.

I'm pretty much revamping my whole home theater. TV arrives on Wednesday, along with the set up crew. Will be copping the PSVR as well and a new 7.2 sound receiver along with the Pro cuz my old one won't be able to pass 4K, let lone HDR. Probably update my Macbook Air to the Pro so I can give my niece my Air for Christmas.
Target ad 11/20 - 11/26 (10% off electronics and entertainment Sunday only) - Video Game Deals
10% off Electronics & Entertainment (SUNDAY ONLY) In Store & Online

Coupon Code: TECH | In Store Coupon is in ad (will be at registers as well

Excludes all Gift Cards, Pre-Paid Gift Cards, Elf on the Shelf, DSLR Cameras & Lenses, Google products, Bose, Sonos, GoPro, Target Mobile Purchases

Coupon works on consoles
Also if you get their Red Card you get 5% off everything too so basically 15% off a PS4 Pro. Should come close to $340.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I got one... Not feeling it
Well the hope is that as developers start developing the games with the extra hp in mind they'll play better rather than trying to retrofit old code for the new hardware.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
what a nightmare switching systems was. I had to wait 6 hours for the original PS4 to dump it's data on an external hard drive. from there I had to open the original and pull the 2TB hard drive and put it in the Pro and move the Pro's drive to the original now I have to wait 5 or so hours to dump the data that came from the original on the Pro even though it's the same hard drive that had the same data already on it.

On Xbox One all I'd have to do was plug in the new console and plug the external drive with all my data on it in and I'm up and running in seconds. With a second console I can just move the external to it and all my data is ready to go. Sony really needs to think this through. It's silly you can't use external hard drives on these systems.