PS4 Pro Thread|FAQ, Price, Info

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
If Los and Mowgli notice the difference on BF, I'll take their words for it.

Problem is that I haven't seen the system yet in 4K since I haven't been home since coppin the Pro. I'll find out Friday I guess.

If BF is still fukked up, I'll play Larryfall 2 some more

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
If Los and Mowgli notice the difference on BF, I'll take their words for it.

Problem is that I haven't seen the system yet in 4K since I haven't been home since coppin the Pro. I'll find out Friday I guess.

If BF is still fukked up, I'll play Larryfall 2 some more
I didn't see a graphical difference.

I saw graphics literally loading into the game as I walked on various objectives.

But my tv god tier

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
From Digital Foundry on BF 1.04 update

We've seen reports and discussion of reduced performance on PlayStation 4 Pro since the introduction of patch 1.04 yesterday, leading to speculation that the Pro features are disabled in the new update. Temporal anti-aliasing has been been tweaked, but we can rule out the disabling of Pro enhancements as our data is taken from the game running the 1.04 update.

Last edited:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
From Digital Foundry on BF 1.04 update

We've seen reports and discussion of reduced performance on PlayStation 4 Pro since the introduction of patch 1.04 yesterday, leading to speculation that the Pro features are disabled in the new update. Temporal anti-aliasing has been been tweaked, but we can rule out the disabling of Pro enhancements as our data is taken from the game running the 1.04 update.
They are wrong. They also initially said that BF1 wasn't enhanced for the Pro when it was released until people started reporting that the game looked and ran better. They only played the game post patch as well so they don't have a frame of reference.

Edit: and here we go. Dice even admits it's an issue. Digital Foundry don't know wtf they talkin bout.

Last edited:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
They are wrong. They also initially said that BF1 wasn't enhanced for the Pro when it was released until people started reporting that the game looked and ran better. They only played the game post patch as well so they don't have a frame of reference.

Edit: and here we go. Dice even admits it's an issue. Digital Foundry don't know wtf they talkin bout.

What problem tho?

in a way I hope DF is wrong because I'm tired of them TBH. They got motherf-n gamers swearing they can count frames. DF need to be called to the carpet if they are wrong about this.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
What problem tho?

in a way I hope DF is wrong because I'm tired of them TBH. They got motherf-n gamers swearing they can count frames. DF need to be called to the carpet if they are wrong about this.

Their credibility is definitely on the line.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
What problem tho?

The problem with the patch downgrading performance and IQ. They was already wrong about this SAME game earlier in the week. I'm starting to think they full of shyt.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
As I climb on the plane for 10 days in Brazil after being in Ireland over Halloween, booking a trip for Thailand in April and Cali last week

Sorry I don't spend money on shyt I don't need brehs
Staying in hostels on a buddy pass.

Who complains about shyt they don't need. :skip: Waiting till tax season to cop. Just stop. Nothing wrong with having to be conservative.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Staying in hostels on a buddy pass.

Who complains about shyt they don't need. :skip: Waiting till tax season to cop. Just stop. Nothing wrong with having to be conservative.
Wrong and wrong :mjlol:

and at no point did I complain. I asked if the graphics upgrade was worth buying another tv for

Everyone has said it is not. So I'll wait till they release fully made pro games and save my money to do something else. By the time that happens, newer and better tvs will be dropped as well as the prices on the pros

If they said yes yes it's fukking amazing and you need to cop this shyt right now, it would have been ordered right now

Why you trying to shame a nikka into wasting his money cause you wasted yours :jbhmm:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Wrong and wrong :mjlol:

and at no point did I complain. I asked if the graphics upgrade was worth buying another tv for

Everyone has said it is not. So I'll wait till they release fully made pro games and save my money to do something else

If they said yes yes it's fukking amazing and you need to cop this shyt right now, it would have been ordered right now

Why you trying to shame a nikka into wasting his money cause you wasted yours :jbhmm:
Take advice from broke people Bruhs yikes. Should be coppin that 4k tv and pro on GP

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven