PS4 Pro Thread|FAQ, Price, Info

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The shyt aint even been out a week yet. Mawfukkas losing they minds :snoop:
they been working on these games much longer than that and this isn't new tech. It's literally just a more powerful version of what they were already working with. people have a right to be upset they paid a premium for it and its getting worse performance than the base model.

some of yall are so used to video game companies putting out broken products that you give them a pass for it. these games go into testing before they release them. the companies knew the performance was messed up before putting it out. they didn't care.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
they been working on these games much longer than that and this isn't new tech. It's literally just a more powerful version of what they were already working with. people have a right to be upset they paid a premium for it and its getting worse performance than the base model.

some of yall are so used to video game companies putting out broken products that you give them a pass for it. these games go into testing before they release them. the companies knew the performance was messed up before putting it out. they didn't care.
HYPERBOLE CITY

Daps
Reppin
ayo breh, what video setting you got on your 4k vizio? I want to get the best quality outta mine and its the same 15 m series model... dont tell me you got the default of vivid:scust:

I want your custom settings. I want all the juice outta thys sht
It's on calibrated but I haven't fukked with it much. I leave that game setting off though.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
1080p Game Footage recorded natively off of my PS4 Pro

I wish the console gave us more options for game captures.
As of now the standard setting is for 1080p/30fps captures, wouldn't mind if there was a 720p/60fps option as well.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
For guys who don't have 4K tvs or looking to upgrade like I am I would wait until January and February for the 2017 versions of this brand televisions.

There is a reason why some of these elite tvs are going on sale etc

That's every year tho, that they upgrade these tvs with new tech or some other shyt. Thing is tho, why wait till then when those 2017 versions are going to be at a premium.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
1080p Game Footage recorded natively off of my PS4 Pro

I wish the console gave us more options for game captures.
As of now the standard setting is for 1080p/30fps captures, wouldn't mind if there was a 720p/60fps option as well.

That game/map looks fun. I like methodical games on small maps with a slow pace. I didnt know you could shoot through the floor.:ehh:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
That's every year tho, that they upgrade these tvs with new tech or some other shyt. Thing is tho, why wait till then when those 2017 versions are going to be at a premium.
And then everyone is saying "You should wait until the 2018 versions come out." :pachaha:

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps

Im not used to broken products. I realize going in that when i buy something new, theres a good chance its not going to be perfect right away. I knew that before hand but i chose to buy it regardless. Im willing to give it time.

Besides that i havent had any issues with mine

Isnt this shyt about a battlefield patch? Thats not the consoles fault anyway

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
That game/map looks fun. I like methodical games on small maps with a slow pace. I didnt know you could shoot through the floor.:ehh:
It's one of the few games that's introduced an entirely different feel to gaming this generation. A lot of games released in terms of gameplay could have been done last gen, but Siege's level of detail and destruction is unmatched. The possibilities are endless, and the mental/strategic aspect of the game is on a different level.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

Son. U buggin out. The game ran great a couple days ago. The most graphically demanding game this gen so far and it ran great. This latest patch broke some shyt. It's not the console. It's the Devs. Also retarded ass people who mad cause the Pro runs games better. I hope it doesn't make devs use more parity on some dumb shyt.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
damn y'all i didn't mean to start up an argument

i think my situation is different in that, i don't have a 4k tv... i really don't care to get one, and from what i see in stores and read online... you gotta be sherlock holmes to really detect a difference

added in that i'm d/l everything, and definitely not in 4k either (40gig movies)... i guess i really don't care about owning one EXCEPT for gaming. especially since my 60 inch was just bought 2-3 years ago

seems like it would be worth it to get a pro for the 200 i'd buy it for after selling my current ps4

but when i have to factor in a G for a tv... a tv i'm not really going to watch too many 4k movies on... and the fact that the difference in these games, from how yall are telling me, really ain't work 1200 dollars.. well then no.. it's not a good idea.. at all

now come march when 2016 tvs go down, i got a few extra thousand from taxes, and they start releasing pro games made from scratch, i'll rethink this. but for what is going on TODAY. no way in hell.
U broke