PS4 Pro Thread|FAQ, Price, Info

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
If DF didn't say TR wasn't native 4K I would had never knew.

The game looks amazing:wow:

Oh yeah

It ain't fukking with Uncharted 4 at all. Good so far tho

15128842_10210372536606330_3490185847134770215_o.jpg

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For guys who don't have 4K tvs or looking to upgrade like I am I would wait until January and February for the 2017 versions of this brand televisions.

There is a reason why some of these elite tvs are going on sale etc
Not everybody willing to shell out 1.5k+ for a tv tho breh. Me personally, I always had a sub 1k limit...I just so happened to luck up on a 1,400 tv for 1k *shrugs*

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
For guys who don't have 4K tvs or looking to upgrade like I am I would wait until January and February for the 2017 versions of this brand televisions.

There is a reason why some of these elite tvs are going on sale etc
The tvs announced at ces don't go on sale until about April. if you want a 4K tv get the Samsung KS8000 now at BF prices.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I hope they didn't nerf the game on the Pro cause people was complaining about the gameplay advantage..If so that's some bullshyt. I mean look at this shyt. And DF is full of shyt.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.euro...eld-1-smoother-and-more-responsive-on-ps4-pro

If they gonna be doing shyt like this I might as well return the damn console. fukk is the point of a more powerful console if people gonna complain about better performance?.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hope they didn't nerf the game on the Pro cause people was complaining about the gameplay advantage..If so that's some bullshyt. I mean look at this shyt. And DF is full of shyt.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.euro...eld-1-smoother-and-more-responsive-on-ps4-pro

If they gonna be doing shyt like this I might as well return the damn console. fukk is the point of a more powerful console if people gonna complain about better performance?.
The game wasn't nerfed. it's still running at 47% better performance than the PS4.
DF is making people overly concerned about stuff they never would've been talking about. suddenly folks are losing their mind over minuscule shyt.

Edit:
I have briefly tested this 1.04 patch and it all seems to contain the same res, asset upgrade and fps gains I covered in my first video.
The forest stage is always one of the worse due to large sections of geometry. Overdraw and destruction so I think this did and will stand out till more patches are made.

Baseline is Pro version still looks and runs better than base PS4 by a sizable margin.

Okay, I can captures pre patch and now I've done some post patch on PS4, and done FPS counts by duplicate frames. It's a nightmare to do as you have to aim for similar weather conditions, as some of them impact performance.

And: there's no performance hit. The forest level was a heavy hitter before and after patch, but I see no decline in performance.

IQ is slightly softer due to TAA change, but at 4K it's barely noticeable.

This was done on a PS4 Pro only, for reference.
People are legit crazy lol thinking something changed. someone just had a placebo effect and ran with it causing concern. this gen of gamers are the most neurotic. :smh:

Last edited:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
The game wasn't nerfed. it's still running at 47% better performance than the PS4.
DF is making people overly concerned about stuff they never would've been talking about. suddenly folks are losing their mind over minuscule shyt.

Edit:

People are legit crazy lol thinking something changed. someone just had a placebo effect and ran with it causing concern. this gen of gamers are the most neurotic. :smh:
Nah that's bullshyt. Ain't no placebo effect. Theres people on different sites and forums randomly reporting that the game looks and feels different after the patch. There was people who didn't even see the hype about this issue. Who literally was playing the game. Got the update. Started playing the game again and IMMEDIATELY saw a difference. Ain't no placebo effect. They fukked shyt up. People on this very site who play the game heavy are saying they immediately noticed a change. @Los! for instance. nikka on BF1 all the time. And noticed it immediately. I know for a fact I ran games in Argonne Forest on the Pro and the shyt ran smooth as fukk.

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah that's bullshyt. Ain't no placebo effect. Theres people on different sites and forums randomly reporting that the game looks and feels different after the patch. There was people who didn't even see the hype about this issue. Who literally was playing the game. Got the update. Started playing the game again and IMMEDIATELY saw a difference. Ain't no placebo effect. They fukked shyt up. People on this very site who play the game heavy are saying they immediately noticed a change. @Los! for instance. nikka on BF1 all the time. And noticed it immediately. I know for a fact I ran games in Argonne Forest on the Pro and the shyt ran smooth as fukk.
Two guys ran tests and said the performance was the same and they noted that map was the same as before. if anything it's probably a bug specific to a certain mode or variable. saying dice intentionally disabled improvements sounds crazy

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Two guys ran tests and said the performance was the same and they noted that map was the same as before. if anything it's probably a bug specific to a certain mode or variable. saying dice intentionally disabled improvements sounds crazy
Not saying it's a fact they gimped it. But SOMETHING happened. Whether it was a mistake or not. The game doesn't look and run the same.

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not saying it's a fact the gimped it. But SOMETHING happened. Whether it was a mistake or not. The game doesn't look and run the same.
People report it looks the same, some swear it's different. some ran actual framerate test and said its the same. the people claiming changes should note what mode they're playing or other variables.