PS4 Pro Thread|FAQ, Price, Info

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
The omission of a 4K Blu-Ray player is a weird decision. I understand why some would be upset about that(Some of it is definitely faux outrage/console warrior noise). If it was done to keep the console from going over $399 then I can kind of understand.

That being said....Day 1. :manny:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
What gaming upgrade do you get with the 1S? :skip:

It's still an XB1 at it's core.

Upscaling to 4K? 4K TVs already do that.

HDR? Again a lot of older TVs and devices have gotten HDR input firmware updates. PS4 is getting it next week. I don't even know of non 4K TV sets with HDR :skip:

Yall keepin talking UHDs,(which are cool to have) and Netflix and Amazon. Again, most 4K sets already have an Amazon and Netflix app built in. No external device needed to get 4K with those apps.

Again, Not having the console be a UHD player is kinda dumb, but most of the cats complaining 1) don't even own a 4K TV and 2) were gonna whine regardless

No one in here shytting on 4Pro's lack of being a UHD player are talking GAMES. They are talking Netflix and UHD and shyt. NOT GAMES.

at least @Prodigal Syndicate is the only one not talkin aloud and saying nothing. He actually buys the discs. The rest of yall are full of shyt and don't really care about UHD, so stop frontin'.

@Leasy has yet to show his UHD collection, so again :duck: and faux outrage.

X1S upscales most games to 1080p, 60fps. 4K gaming is also possible on certain TV's. To say the Xbox 1S does nothing for gaming is nothing but a lie.

Plus the fact is ALSO streams 4K media and plays 4K discs should make its superiority of the PS4 Pro (:laff:) obvious.

Sony is the same company that sells a $400 4k media streaming box, as well as overpriced 4K projectors and blu-ray players, so i know why THEY are doing this.

Im just not sure why consumers like yourself are so quick to defend such bullshyt.

Once big daddy Scorpio arrives, buildings will be crushed...:yeshrug:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Nah, it's actually noting that TLOU:R and UC4 are going to be patched for PS4Pro. Some people didn't see the stream. So it's not useless. Thanks.
Yeah, Its useless.

You are the only one with the :ooh: face at playing an update to a remaster and a marginal enhancement of a game you wasted 1000s of post on

Chef

All Star
Daps
at least your games will be 1080p and possibly 60fps if the dev chooses so. You're not totally hosed with having a pro

I'm fine with the OG because when both new consoles are on the market, they're going to undercut each other. :lolbron:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I think the word "upscaling" has been thrown too loosely lately and now people are equating the PS4Pro's rendering power thanks to the ACTUAL specs boost with XB1s 4K upscailng and thinking it's the same thing.

it's like if someone says "These two cars can both do 100 miles an hour!!" and the two cars are a Mustang V6 and a Honda Civic.

watched the gameplay vids in 4k on my 4k tv and the HDR combiend with the resolution this hsit look clean as fukk. I think we ready. :blessed:

THey still dont have the damn conference up in 4k though. :martin:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Stop trying to be edgy. I posted a simple tweet, people dapped it and it's information that people now know.

Get the fukk out my face nikka.
Edgy? Daps on this site aren't validation for anything.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
What gaming upgrade do you get with the 1S? :skip:

It's still an XB1 at it's core.

Upscaling to 4K? 4K TVs already do that.

HDR? Again a lot of older TVs and devices have gotten HDR input firmware updates. PS4 is getting it next week. I don't even know of non 4K TV sets with HDR :skip:

Yall keepin talking UHDs,(which are cool to have) and Netflix and Amazon. Again, most 4K sets already have an Amazon and Netflix app built in. No external device needed to get 4K with those apps.

Again, Not having the console be a UHD player is kinda dumb, but most of the cats complaining 1) don't even own a 4K TV and 2) were gonna whine regardless

No one in here shytting on 4Pro's lack of being a UHD player are talking GAMES. They are talking Netflix and UHD and shyt. NOT GAMES.

at least @Prodigal Syndicate is the only one not talkin aloud and saying nothing. He actually buys the discs. The rest of yall are full of shyt and don't really care about UHD, so stop frontin'.

@Leasy has yet to show his UHD collection, so again :duck: and faux outrage.

Smh I bought the Xbox One S because its pretty offer me a 4k drive nice little performance boost a upscaler better than a television could and it was only 399 and I needed a new Xbox because my son got the launch one. I greatly benefited purchasing an Xbox One S where as you Sony Stans are getting robbed.

For one you paying for a product that stream 4k content but my tv does that already
Not 4k but 4k render and I am telling you that shyt look wacks as you can see up close on characters the rendering.
No 4k Drive
Non 60 FPS on multiplayer games
1080P 60 FPS is a plus is good clap for them but paying 399 for that is a joke and loser shyt
4k 30Fps lmao not worth it and you are defeating the purpose of 1080P 60FPS :mjlol:
Wack ass design and much bigger than the original.
No improvements to the hardware I mean the shyt got heavier bigger and probably more power hungry.
Wack ass PSN
I mean I can go on and on. shyt is embarassing

Yall losers. Just admit Sony blew this shyt.

Sony losing fans over this shyt as this system should of been 300 dollars

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Edgy? Daps on this site aren't validation for anything.
Michael-Scott-Closes-The-Door-Awkwardly-On-The-Office.gif