PS4 Pro Thread|FAQ, Price, Info

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Console is ugly and bulky. Tried a few games but mainly reinstalling everything since I had to erase my 2TB because of the update. 2K looks fukking gorgeous. Too bad the icon passing is glitches. BF looked ok but clearly up scaled. Probably won't see anything really special until games like Horizon dropped

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man, yes.
Dunno. I think it's your ISP cuz its something weird happening. try taking your shyt to someone else house to test :yeshrug:

Edit: you not using a receiver right? I had a problem similar to that a while ago streaming to the PC and nothing worked until I simply unplugged my hdmi cable while streaming. shyt was pixelated and kept losing connection no matter what. if you are take the hdmi cable out the PS4 out while streaming and see if that does anything. it sound dumb but it fixed my streaming problem

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Dunno. I think it's your ISP cuz its something weird happening. try taking your shyt to someone else house to test :yeshrug:

Edit: you not using a receiver right? I had a problem similar to that a while ago streaming to the PC and nothing worked until I simply unplugged my hdmi cable while streaming. shyt was pixelated and kept losing connection no matter what. if you are take the hdmi cable out the PS4 out while streaming and see if that does anything. it sound dumb but it fixed my streaming problem
Something is fukking up because I've tested it over a wired connection and it still did this.

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I shouldn't of transferred everything over. It's got to be some file or setting causing this. Might just Factory Reset it and try that.

:francis:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
ื“ืขืช
:blessed:

W28nixf.jpg

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
I tried to load an uc4 save. And it gave me a loading screen with a timer sayin 2 and a half minutes lol. I don't think I've ever seen that before. Anyone else get this?

Edit. It tild me it was ready, but I think its still downloading. I started up chapter one and it loaded right away :francis:

Last edited:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
ื“ืขืช
I played some IW and BF1...big improvement for IW. 64 man BF1 was butter smooth.

Reloading Infamous Second Son and the DLC for tomorrow since I haven't played it since launch.

be back in a bit

All Star
Daps
Console is ugly and bulky. Tried a few games but mainly reinstalling everything since I had to erase my 2TB because of the update. 2K looks fukking gorgeous. Too bad the icon passing is glitches. BF looked ok but clearly up scaled. Probably won't see anything really special until games like Horizon dropped
The console is actually lighter and smaller than I thought it would be. I was expecting this massive thing lol. OG model is definitely nicer looking though.

MidniteJay

็„กๆ•ต
Supporter
Daps
The console is actually lighter and smaller than I thought it would be. I was expecting this massive thing lol. OG model is definitely nicer looking though.

When I getting ready to pull mine out the box I was thinking it might have been replaced with a phonebook or some shyt. :dead: Doesn't feel like 7 lbs.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
hard8 said this shyt aint worth the ticket. after wasting money on this psvr, i might drop the badge. :francis: