PS4 Pro Thread|FAQ, Price, Info

L Ray

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Glass city
This is a double win for me. My bebes kids broke my quads disc drive.

4K gaming and playing disks again :wow:.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
This shyt makes too much sense.
Xbots got hate no matter what direction you go.

If ps pro was close to scorpio specs at 499 they'd say they were stupid for splitting their core consumers

If they add a UHD player for another 75 dollars they'd say wow 500 dollars for something no-one uses Bruhs:laff: they should have put that in the slim or not included it

Sony said from jump it's a gamer console not an all in one media player. That's Microsoft bag and the reason the console is such shyt and being abandoned so quickly. They can't even milk it. It's done.

The ps4 theme is gaming and that's the kind of device we are getting its just now people are upset they don't have 4k TVs, are to broke to buy one, on top of a 400 dollar console. I told my wife in pre-ordered just so she wouldn't beat me to it, that's disposable income. Xbox scorpio sounds great on paper but I just don't like Microsoft so I won't support their products.

Pro is a premium product for gamers with 4k-HDR tvs not the ultimate media hub. If you dont own one this conference is meaningless to you. If i want a UHD flick I'll stream it. fukka physical disc

Last edited:

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
If the put in a UHD player and charged 500 people would complain about it being expensive. I'd rather pay 400 and not get a UHD player. There's not even a movie in uhd that I'd want to buy right now.

Like it's been said ps5 will have one when there's actualy a worthwhile library

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
For a simpleton like you I'll make it easy. Pro makes games look better one s doesn't

Go watch a movie :camby:
I'm a simpleton, yet you stan a company that abuses the dumb loyalty of braindead morons like yourself to keep itself afloat.

Pay premium price for a sub-premium experience then brag about it brehs...

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
I'm a simpleton, yet you stan a company that abuses thee dumb loyalty of braindead morons like yourself to keep itself afloat.

Pay premium price for a sub-premium experience then brag about it brehs...
Pay 400 for a streaming device when all 4k tvs can stream thing themselves brehs....

Buy movies you don't like to justify the purchase of a 400$ white box brehs....

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Ps4 pro is a gaming upgrade. One s is a media player upgrade. The two aren't even comparable.

Sony been said they're about the games since the beginning of this gen.
1S is a media AND gaming upgrade you simpleton.

Pay attention and get the facts before spouting bullshyt you slow, dimwitted negro.

Chef

All Star
Daps
If this console had a UHD drive and was $500 it would have been hit with the :whoa:. It would have been a repeat of the PS3 reveal. 4K ain't popping like its the standard yet so it was wise to omit it out. I have an OG model and a 4K set but it lacks HDR so this really isn't for me. :yeshrug:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Pay attention and get the facts before spouting bullshyt you slow, dimwitted negro.
how is it a gaming upgrade?
the specs are the pratically the same. You'd have to be a complete moron to think the 1S and Ps4Pro are anywhere near comparable power wise. Dudes really trying to make 4K Bluray and basic upscaling synonymous with actual power upgrade of the Neo. :wow: You dudes are looney tunes.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

What gaming upgrade do you get with the 1S? :skip:

It's still an XB1 at it's core.

Upscaling to 4K? 4K TVs already do that.

HDR? Again a lot of older TVs and devices have gotten HDR input firmware updates. PS4 is getting it next week. I don't even know of non 4K TV sets with HDR :skip:

Yall keepin talking UHDs,(which are cool to have) and Netflix and Amazon. Again, most 4K sets already have an Amazon and Netflix app built in. No external device needed to get 4K with those apps.

Again, Not having the console be a UHD player is kinda dumb, but most of the cats complaining 1) don't even own a 4K TV and 2) were gonna whine regardless

No one in here shytting on 4Pro's lack of being a UHD player are talking GAMES. They are talking Netflix and UHD and shyt. NOT GAMES.

at least @Prodigal Syndicate is the only one not talkin aloud and saying nothing. He actually buys the discs. The rest of yall are full of shyt and don't really care about UHD, so stop frontin'.

@Leasy has yet to show his UHD collection, so again :duck: and faux outrage.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
If this console had a UHD drive and was $500 it would have been hit with the :whoa:. It would have been a repeat of the PS3 reveal. 4K ain't popping like its the standard yet so it was wise to omit it out. I have an OG model and a 4K set but it lacks HDR so this really isn't for me. :yeshrug:

at least your games will be 1080p and possibly 60fps if the dev chooses so. You're not totally hosed with having a pro

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What gaming upgrade do you get with the 1S? :skip:

It's still an XB1 at it's core.

Upscaling to 4K? 4K TVs already do that.

HDR? Again a lot of older TVs are devices have gotten HDR input firmware updates. PS4 is getting it next week. I don't even know of non 4K TV sets with HDR :skip:

Yall keepin talking UHDs, which are cool to have and Netflix and Amazon. Again, most 4K sets already have an Amazon and Netflix app built in. No external device needed to get 4K with those apps.

Again, Not having the console be a UHD player is kinda dumb, but most of the cats complaining 1) don't even own a 4K TV and 2) were gonna whine regardless

No one in here shytting on 4Pro's lack of being a UHD player are talking GAMES. They are talking Netflix and UHD and shyt. NOT GAMES.

at least @Prodigal Syndicate is the only one not talkin aloud and saying nothing. He actually buys the discs. The rest of yall are full of shyt and don't really care about UHD, so stop frontin'.

@Leasy has yet to show his UHD collection, so again :duck: and faux outrage.
I think the word "upscaling" has been thrown too loosely lately and now people are equating the PS4Pro's rendering power thanks to the ACTUAL specs boost with XB1s 4K upscailng and thinking it's the same thing.

it's like if someone says "These two cars can both do 100 miles an hour!!" and the two cars are a Mustang V6 and a Honda Civic.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
This my last post talking about this. :damn:It's only 50$ More than the OG!!!!!!!!!

Last generation gamers were buying consoles just cause they were smaller :dahell: so a console that was shown to be more powerful and not just a slimmer size is not worth it? :wtf: I don't understand people's brain. It's mofos in this forum that have multiple OG's of PS4 & Larry:scusthov:

And another thing physical movies are dying. Don't everyone say streaming is the future? It would been nice to have it, but not a extra cost that would have come. 400$ is perfect for a upgraded "gaming" machine.:damn:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
lzijGrP.jpg

Why did you post this?