PS4 Pro Thread|FAQ, Price, Info

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Pay 400 dollars to stream Netflix on a TV that comes with Netflix bruhs.

:russ: stupid ass xbots.

Isn't this precisely what people who upgrade from a PS4 are doing?

At least XB1S owners have the option of watching 4K Blu-ray, the absolute BEST image quality available in the consumer market.

But we all know Sony is selling their stand alone 4K bluray players starting at $400.

Again, delusional Sony stans take the L.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Sony flabby how the slim same price as Xbox One S they setting themselves up this holiday season. Gears forza and 299 4k streaming etc... against a 299 ps4.

What the fukk they doing too cocky and people not buying it nomore. Online having a fit today

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
So can anybody explain the difference between this and Scorpion and which one I should purchase?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

At least XB1S owners have the option of watching 4K Blu-ray, the absolute BEST image quality available in the consumer market.

But we all know Sony is selling their stand alone 4K bluray players starting at $400.

By that logic it makes no business sense to add a 400 dollars device into a 400 dollars console and take a loss just to push something most people who have consoles won't be buying anyway because they don't have 4k tvs.

UHD isn't poppin like that and Xbox 1s is far inferior to pro.

If uhd dvds is what you spend a lot of your time doing instead of gaming then i guess its a dealbreaker.

I personally don't see how considering the uhd library is so slim.

I doubt you'll buy the Xbox slim and if you do a year from now I got money that your uhd library will be dusty nom existent or largely unwatched.

Pro is for gamers not a UHD player. By the time ps5 drops the uhd library will be respectable.

But ok let's not buy it because it's missing a feature we don't use.

A 4k player is not on most console owners wishlists

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps

For a simpleton like you I'll make it easy. Pro makes games look better one s doesn't

Go watch a movie :camby:

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
By that logic it makes no business sense to add a 400 dollars device into a 400 dollars console and take a loss just to push something most people who have consoles won't be buying anyway because they don't have 4k tvs.

UHD isn't poppin like that and Xbox 1s is far inferior to pro.

If uhd dvds is what you spend a lot of your time doing instead of gaming then i guess its a dealbreaker.

I personally don't see how considering the uhd library is so slim.

I doubt you'll buy the Xbox slim and if you do a year from now I got money that your uhd library will be dusty nom existent or largely unwatched.

Pro is for gamers not a UHD player. By the time ps5 drops the uhd library will be respectable.

But ok let's not buy it because it's missing a feature we don't use.

A 4k player is not on most console owners wishlists
This shyt makes too much sense.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
lzijGrP.jpg
But but where's the uhd player. I think I'll pass on these epic upgrades.

Xbots, so emotional