PS4 Pro Thread|FAQ, Price, Info

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A few folks on Gaf who have a Pro already said that BF1 runs smoother in MP on 64 player matches at 1080P.

Getting more stable performance and no dynamic res bugs with BF1 @1080P.

Huh its already patched?

64 player modes on maps like Sinai are stable now - so I suppose yes. The 2.5 gig update (1.02 on 25th Oct) was much larger than the one applied to PC.

I thought it wasn't since Dice can't speak about it (Microsoft deal).

But after playing a bit.... It does seems more stable.

Let's wait a couple more hours and see if Dice reports something.

and I thought i had some placebo effect!
I thought it looked cleaner and has smoother framerate. Looks like i wasn't imagining things? Also yeah, the resolution bug is gone.
Transforms 64 player modes. So pleased. I'm guessing it's doing a straight native 1080P (which is exactly what I was after.)
So the framerate is more stable?
Absolutely.
Battlefield 1 multiplayer is really much smoother with 64 players now. Playing a big match right now. Fire and explosions everywhere and the framerate is really better.
Damn, i love my Pro.
Stable 1080p 60fps is all I want from this console, and it appears that it delivers. I can't wait for tomorrow.

It's stable. Will the graphs show a fully locked 60fps? Hard to tell, but it's night and day compared to the jerky performance offered up by the PS4/X1S in 64 player modes

Last edited:

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Anyone looking to put their ps4 hd into the pro. I was fukking around and took out my hd. Put it back in to see what would happen and it formatted and installed the new software in about 5 minutes total :obama:

I aint fukking with that transfering

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Anyone looking to put their ps4 hd into the pro. I was fukking around and took out my hd. Put it back in to see what would happen and it formatted and installed the new software in about 5 minutes total :obama:

I aint fukking with that transfering
so you loss all your data..?

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
so you loss all your data..?
Yea i knew that would happen though lol. Just thought it would take longer. I backed up my saves and am just going to dl a game or 2 at a time :manny:

It will make the shyt feel newer too. :mjgrin: I dont want to turn it on and see the same shyt i had on my old shyt

Hrcules

ayyy
Daps
Exicited to pick mine up tomorrow. Didnt preorder o anything i hope i can find one :sadcam:

Havent played in a week