PS4 Pro Thread|FAQ, Price, Info

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
yet myself and many others on this board have been gaming in 4k on 4ktv's for over a year.

so yeah, its a little crazy to me coli members have 4k tv's when gaming professionals don't
maybe they don't got it like icey coli cert ballers :manny:

if you need a new TV today (or recently), it's definitely a good idea to get 4K. but that doesn't mean there's been a lot of incentive for everyone to throw their 1080p TV in the bushes and upgrade. a lot of people have probably been waiting for there to be more 4K content. as far as those that review games, only now is there real incentive to make that investment

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
yet myself and many others on this board have been gaming in 4k on 4ktv's for over a year.

so yeah, its a little crazy to me coli members have 4k tv's when gaming professionals don't
Neither of the consoles have had 4K capabilities over the course of the years. If not for personal use. The reviewers had no use for them until now.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
listen carefully, pc games have been 4k for the longest. alot of these reviewers also play pc games.

I don't understand why you're trying so vehemently to argue this point....great you've been 4K gaming for years on your PC.

PC gaming has and will continue to be dwarfed by console gaming because the majority of the consumers are "casuals" and prefer console gaming. That very reason is why the game industry caters to console gamers which by proxy is why anyone who makes a living reviewing games would do the same. Most people don't have the disposable income or desire to stalk ebay for the perfect Korean made 4K monitor or do the research to design a liquid cooling system to keep their quad titan video cards in SLI the perfect temperature.

For PC gamers to be the "master race" - nobody really cares about you...you're the equivalent to the special ed kids on the far side of the school that most people don't visit.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
listen carefully, pc games have been 4k for the longest. alot of these reviewers also play pc games.
Listen carefully. How do u know they don't have 4K monitors? Furthermore. U don't HAVE to game in 4K on the PC. There's 1440p. 1080p. etc etc. Most PC gamers care about PERFORMANCE more anyway. so 1440p G Sync 144hz monitor with a rig that gives them a stable framerate is gonna be better to them than gaming in 4K.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Listen carefully. How do u know they don't have 4K monitors? Furthermore. U don't HAVE to game in 4K on the PC. There's 1440p. 1080p. etc etc. Most PC gamers care about PERFORMANCE more anyway. so 1440p G Sync 144hz monitor with a rig that gives them a stable framerate is gonna be better to them than gaming in 4K.
breh you don't get it

us on the coli have 4ktv's us on the coli been gaming in 4k

so should gaming journalists.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't understand why you're trying so vehemently to argue this point....great you've been 4K gaming for years on your PC.

PC gaming has and will continue to be dwarfed by console gaming because the majority of the consumers are "casuals" and prefer console gaming. That very reason is why the game industry caters to console gamers which by proxy is why anyone who makes a living reviewing games would do the same. Most people don't have the disposable income or desire to stalk ebay for the perfect Korean made 4K monitor or do the research to design a liquid cooling system to keep their quad titan video cards in SLI the perfect temperature.

For PC gamers to be the "master race" - nobody really cares about you...you're the equivalent to the special ed kids on the far side of the school that most people don't visit.
you talk as if i don't have ever console released since 1985

i also game in 4k on xbox one S

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
1QauopR.pngp

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Can this console record gameplay in 1080p/60fps?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can this console record gameplay in 1080p/60fps?
No. Get a capture card if you want that(record 1080P/60fps)
http://tinyurl.com/hezdnpd

You can stream to youtube in 1080P/60fps and then just save the archive on YT.
The reg PS4 streaming is capped at 720/30fps right? If so then the pro is 1080P/60fps for streaming to YT/Twitch.

Last edited: