St louis
:mjlol:

wat6rr.jpg

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's like saying how you work in the motor industry and you ain't got a Bugatti.
lmao what a complete reach
what terrible logic

a lot of non industry people have 4ktv's including people on this forum / not a lot of people have bugatti's
4ktv is the best display you can get at the moment mainstream / Bugatti is preference some people don't even like them
a 4ktv can be got for less than 1k, a Bugatti cost over a million

breh this comparison thing ain't for you, lets just stop right now.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lmao what a complete reach
what terrible logic

a lot of non industry people have 4ktv's including people on this forum / not a lot of people have bugatti's
4ktv is the best display you can get at the moment mainstream / Bugatti is preference some people don't even like them
a 4ktv can be got for less than 1k, a Bugatti cost over a million

breh this comparison thing ain't for you, lets just stop right now.
A lot of people do not have 4K TVs. A tiny sample size from nikkas on a rap forum isn't accurate. Lots of people still have 1080P sets as 4K content has been generally reserved for very high end PC gaming until recently.

Only a few months ago has interest risen and now PS4 Pro is coming out, more people will be getting it. I don't know why the hell you think everyone SHOULD already have one. People don't buy things in mass. hell there's STILL people using 720P TVs.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
A lot of people do not have 4K TVs. A tiny sample size from nikkas on a rap forum isn't accurate. Lots of people still have 1080P sets as 4K content has been generally reserved for very high end PC gaming until recently.

Only a few months ago has interest risen and now PS4 Pro is coming out, more people will be getting it. I don't know why the hell you think everyone SHOULD already have one. People don't buy things in mass. hell there's STILL people using 720P TVs.

if you are a gaming review site/mag you should have a 4k TV though. Maybe not the average person, but being able to see the Pro differences in BOTH 720p/1080p sets and 4K Sets should be mandatory for a MAJOR gaming site.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
if you are a gaming review site/mag you should have a 4k TV though. Maybe not the average person, but being able to see the Pro differences in BOTH 720p/1080p sets and 4K Sets should be mandatory for a MAJOR gaming site.
Y'all tripping. :snoop:

Geoff Keighley isn't a reviewer. . Geoff doesn't even revieww games he's just a producer.

IGN didn't say anything about not having a 4KTV.

Last dude is just some staff writer at a small site and on top of that they have until the 7th.

Literally a whole week.

Y'all acting like 40 tweets were posted with by journalists saying they need a 4KTV when in reality, one actual reviewer/outlet said so. Y'all jumping to conclusions based off one dude saying he getting a 4K TV relax :dahell:

Last edited:

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
What are yall going to play when you get your shyt.

Might cop tomb raider even thoigh i already played it on my :flabbynsick:

Gives me a reason to play the last of us. Havent played that in a couple years :wow:
i wonder would the multiplayer be 4k too?