PS4 Pro Thread|FAQ, Price, Info

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
So I just use an ethernet cable to transfer my ps4 info to my ps4pro, right?

I'm giving my ps4 to my brother (#ciggavellihandmedowns), but I don't wanna redownload everything once my PS4pro comes on the 10th.

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
Lolll... It's NOT going to look that much better on a 1080p tv.. HDR is going to be the most noticeable difference and 1080p tvs do not support it. Let's not false advertise. At most you'll get more stable framerate. 90% of the general people won't notice a huge resolution difference. I mean if you're one of those dudes that clearly see a difference between 1080p on PS4 and 900p on XONE on certain games than yeah you'll notice it. But you're in the minority. If framerate is important for you, then I'd jump on this.

IMO unless you have a 4k HDR display, pass on this for now until the inevitable slim version. By that time you'll probably have a 4k set and you'll be able to fully enjoy this. But if you have disposable income and don't give af do you. The price is actually very reasonable and if you sell your current PS4 you're probably only paying 200 for it. Not bad at all.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lolll... It's NOT going to look that much better on a 1080p tv.. HDR is going to be the most noticeable difference and 1080p tvs do not support it. Let's not false advertise. At most you'll get more stable framerate. 90% of the general people won't notice a huge resolution difference. I mean if you're one of those dudes that clearly see a difference between 1080p on PS4 and 900p on XONE on certain games than yeah you'll notice it. But you're in the minority. If framerate is important for you, then I'd jump on this.

IMO unless you have a 4k HDR display, pass on this for now until the inevitable slim version. By that time you'll probably have a 4k set and you'll be able to fully enjoy this. But if you have disposable income and don't give af do you. The price is actually very reasonable and if you sell your current PS4 you're probably only paying 200 for it. Not bad at all.
It is going to look better.

I've been gaming on my 1080P TV for years, playing some older PC games downsampled from 4K to 1080P and it is VERY clean. Virtually no jaggies, no shimmering and not to mention the other visual benefits certain games will have(better draw distance, foliage, higher resolution textures, higher quality visual effects etc.)

That's not even mentioning the other benefits such as VR super sampling/graphics boost :ohlawd:

It will vary game by game but saying it's misleading to say it'll look better on PS4 Pro... is misleading itself.
Plus down the line when you do get a 4K tv you'll already have the Pro.

Next week PS4 Pro embargo gonna be up and there's going to be loads of info/videos/pics to speak for itself at the PS4 Pro event in London.

I already know what to expect .

but hey do what y'all wanna do :manny: Gonna be :eat: on the Pro when FFXV releases.

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
p6fBfH0.jpg

iINMPMD.jpg

2ZzmAuK.jpg

UrjpyBF.jpg

5IjvyAJ.jpg