PS4 Pro Thread|FAQ, Price, Info

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
It's like you working in an Apple store and not owning an iMac or Mac book.

A 4KTV was not necessary for reviewing games. it's like saying of you're not a real PC gamer if you don't own a g sync monitor.

Edit:They give you a big discount if you work in apple store tho :mjlol:

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

@Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha knows a lot of cats b. No ducktales. Even going back to the :hamster:

Dunno what he does out there in the UK.

It's like you working in an Apple store and not owning an iMac or Mac book.

A 4KTV was not necessary for reviewing games. it's like saying of you're not a real PC gamer if you don't own a g sync monitor.

Working in an Apple Store not owning and IMac or Macbook, I agree with (edit: apparently you get one working for them :ohhh: )

If you are reviewing the advantages of a system like the Prostation without a 4K TV, that defeats the purpose. Sure you'll be able to see the improvement on the more standard 720p/1080p sets, but sites like IGN, Gamespot, Eurogamer, etc need to have the right equipment to give us a full in depth review of the system. So in this case, they need to review on a TV with 4K/HDR as well. It's not like they can't afford it. That's why I said the MAJOR gaming review sites, not the youtube nikkaz and shyt.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha knows a lot of cats b. No ducktales. Even going back to the :hamster:

Dunno what he does out there in the UK.

Working in an Apple Store not owning and IMac or Macbook, I agree with (edit: apparently you get one working for them :ohhh: )

If you are reviewing the advantages of a system like the Prostation without a 4K TV, that defeats the purpose. Sure you'll be able to see the improvement on the more standard 720p/1080p sets, but sites like IGN, Gamespot, Eurogamer, etc need to have the right equipment to give us a full in depth review of the system. So in this case, they need to review on a TV with 4K/HDR as well. It's not like they can't afford it. That's why I said the MAJOR gaming review sites, not the youtube nikkaz and shyt.
Who said they aren't? that's my whole point y'all was acting like they published articles about the Pro on a Sanyo from Walmart.

They probably have access to these items at their offices but not at home.

Last edited:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
20161101_043112.jpg

off screen HDR shot

20161101_043137.jpg

Non HDR screen

TLOU HDR
In person it's more pronounced

:wow:

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
Does Samsung KU6300 support HDR????

I see it for $399

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
Make sense!

U thought about it to cop that?

Idk breh, I have a regular HDTV I dont know what to do with it. Is there some place I can trade it in?

Last edited: