PS4 Pro Thread|FAQ, Price, Info

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What are yall going to play when you get your shyt.

Might cop tomb raider even thoigh i already played it on my :flabbynsick:

Gives me a reason to play the last of us. Havent played that in a couple years :wow:
i wonder would the multiplayer be 4k too?
TLOU has it's Pro patch out right now.

So if you have a 4K TV HDR you can test out the HDR right now.
30583412112_4431af4678_o.png

30066835933_9aca360da1_o.png

puggle

Superstar
Daps
What are yall going to play when you get your shyt.

Might cop tomb raider even thoigh i already played it on my :flabbynsick:

Gives me a reason to play the last of us. Havent played that in a couple years :wow:
i wonder would the multiplayer be 4k too?
I wish Final Fantasy 15 was releasing next week, pro mode is supposed to look good.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
I dont have hdr unfortunately :francis:

I bought my 4k right before hdr came out. Or before it was big anyway. Its still a glorious tv though

Smh i took that same L... I'm high key shytty bout it too ... moved to a bigger crib, needed a bigger tv and thought I was being smart and future proofing myself copping a Samsung 4k jawn :beli:

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of people do not have 4K TVs. A tiny sample size from nikkas on a rap forum isn't accurate. Lots of people still have 1080P sets as 4K content has been generally reserved for very high end PC gaming until recently.

Only a few months ago has interest risen and now PS4 Pro is coming out, more people will be getting it. I don't know why the hell you think everyone SHOULD already have one. People don't buy things in mass. hell there's STILL people using 720P TVs.
so people on a rap forum have 4kTV's but people PAID to be in the GAMING industry don't have them and that's okay? lol
furthermore a lot of places around the world people have 4ktv's. breh if you're in gaming as a job these are the things you should have.
I didn't say everyone should have one, I said its odd people within the industry don't.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all tripping. :snoop:

Geoff Keighley isn't a reviewer. . Geoff doesn't even revieww games he's just a producer.

IGN didn't say anything about not having a 4KTV.

Last dude is just some staff writer at a small site and on top of that they have until the 7th.

Literally a whole week.

Y'all acting like 40 tweets were posted with by journalists saying they need a 4KTV when in reality, one actual reviewer/outlet said so. Y'all jumping to conclusions based off one dude saying he getting a 4K TV relax :dahell:
how Geoff ain't got 4ktv yet we on the coli got 4ktv

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
so people on a rap forum have 4kTV's but people PAID to be in the GAMING industry don't have them and that's okay? lol
furthermore a lot of places around the world people have 4ktv's. breh if you're in gaming as a job these are the things you should have.
I didn't say everyone should have one, I said its odd people within the industry don't.
Quick, go pull up a list of all the people in the gaming industry without a 4TV.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
A lot of people do not have 4K TVs. A tiny sample size from nikkas on a rap forum isn't accurate. Lots of people still have 1080P sets as 4K content has been generally reserved for very high end PC gaming until recently.

Only a few months ago has interest risen and now PS4 Pro is coming out, more people will be getting it. I don't know why the hell you think everyone SHOULD already have one. People don't buy things in mass. hell there's STILL people using 720P TVs.
4k has been a retail standard on new TVs for at least 2-3 years. Lots of people have them now.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
4k has been a retail standard on new TVs for at least 2-3 years. Lots of people have them now.
And I'd ask you to pull up a list of all these gaming journalist without em since I didn't know two tweets represented hundreds of people. the jump to conclusions here is fukking dumb

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And I'd ask you to pull up a list of all these gaming journalist without em since I didn't know two tweets represented hundreds of people. the jump to conclusions here is fukking dumb
half the people I personally know at ign and eurogamer don't own 4ktv