PS4 Pro Thread|FAQ, Price, Info

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Aight my PS Fam, Ive been console-less for 3 years now and wanna hop back in. Was thinking of copping an XboxS since Im and original Xbot but i figure id wait on scorpio. I just bought a new Samsung TV last week, samsung un55ks8000. Figure Id utilize the 4k and cop a PS4 Pro. Just curious where that tv falls in yall opinion on greatness. Also, is there a noticeable difference when playing games on the pro with 4k vs the ps4 on a 1080.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Aight my PS Fam, Ive been console-less for 3 years now and wanna hop back in. Was thinking of copping an XboxS since Im and original Xbot but i figure id wait on scorpio. I just bought a new Samsung TV last week, samsung un55ks8000. Figure Id utilize the 4k and cop a PS4 Pro. Just curious where that tv falls in yall opinion on greatness. Also, is there a noticeable difference when playing games on the pro with 4k vs the ps4 on a 1080.

Get a PS4, if you miss Gears/Halo so much, also look to building a pc.

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
Just copped me one of these hoes :smoker:

bout to get lit on some uncharted 4, last guardian and ratchet and clank :smoker:

what other games would yall recommend that are like those 3 i mentioned? you know, adventure platform beatiful visuals type a shyt?

looking to cop Kingdom Hearts 1.5 , 2.5 next month btw

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Just copped me one of these hoes :smoker:

bout to get lit on some uncharted 4, last guardian and ratchet and clank :smoker:

what other games would yall recommend that are like those 3 i mentioned? you know, adventure platform beatiful visuals type a shyt?

looking to cop Kingdom Hearts 1.5 , 2.5 next month btw

Infamous Second Son, Rise of the Tomb Raider

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Get a PS4, if you miss Gears/Halo so much, also look to building a pc.

Honestly, was never into the xbox exclusives. I stayed with the xbox cause the modern warfare and fifa communities i played with on here. I honestly know more people in my personal life with PS4s now. So ur saying dont get the Pro?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Rocket League: PS4 Pro Support Coming February 21
Thanks to our development friends at Panic Button, Rocket League will soon officially support the PlayStation 4 Pro!

On February 21, we will release a new update that allows Rocket League to run at both 1080p (on a standard PS4) and 4K (on PS4 Pro) at 60 frames per second in all arenas for single and two-player split-screen modes. Three and four-player split-screen modes will offer 60 frames per second in most arenas at the same resolutions.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Got one for Valentine's Day. Do I need to change the video settings from auto or just leave it like it is? My TV is 4K HDR the Samsung k8600 series.