PS4 Pro Thread|FAQ, Price, Info

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Anyone got a Pro without a 4K Tv? If so, is there a big difference between the pro and regular PS4 if you don't have a 4kTV?
Yes. U will get better visuals and the game supersanples. So whatever resolution the game is running at on the 4K screen. The game downsamples and supersamples so ur gonna get a way crisper picture even with a 1080p screen. Some games with give u an option between that and 60fps. Some will do both. Most will have higher graphic settings. Like better draw distance. Ambient occlusion etc.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I've played on my regular PS4 twice as much as my Pro for the simple fact that the regular one is in my bedroom on a 1080p set and I game more there and in the living room on the 4K set.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven

I don't know if I'm just not a super gamer or what. But I couldn't tell a lick of difference in either even when he said shyt was a big improvement

And really I didn't see anything wrong during these frame rate drops either.

Are people really zoomed in this damn close like "oooo his index finger just did a jutter"

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
with the new patch coming, might be time for me to cop one of these.....i wanna trade in my current ps4 but i think i put the hd in my ps3 when i upgraded lol....might just find someone to sale the shyt to without the hd...