PS4 Pro Thread|FAQ, Price, Info

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Sony finessed these clowns into spending $400 on a marginally better console:mjlolz:

@PS4 tell em what time it is breh
they scammed right along with the tv companies... 4k is a fukking scam

i've already mad e thread on the fact that they are making fake 4k tvs... with fake hdr in them... and those HIGHLY outnumber REAL 4k tvs

well go a step farther and most EXPERTS will tell you, that even with a real 4k with hdr, you can barely tell the difference in a 1080p tv... and that's on movies and blurays and shyt

i mean really... i can already see the bumps and grooves in faces on 1080p, how much clearer can the shyt get

all sony did was say ok... you fools out here buying 4k tvs, we'll give you a system that can upscale to 4k

now if fools are running out to see extra details on the muzzle of a gun on BF1..... well hey.... but even as a person who stays on the edge of tech, i'm not about to pay 1600 for a tv and 400 on a gaming system for that shyt

but lets not act like sony told you a lie... it's not their fault people thought 4k was going to be some huge upgrade... should have walked into a store and looked at an actual tv and saw that it wasn't going to be shyt

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Depressing. Sound like its time to step up your mancave so you can game there.
Nah, it's a chore to have that kind of setup in a Mancave. Not even worth it. Trust me I tried it.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
they scammed right along with the tv companies... 4k is a fukking scam

i've already mad e thread on the fact that they are making fake 4k tvs... with fake hdr in them... and those HIGHLY outnumber REAL 4k tvs

well go a step farther and most EXPERTS will tell you, that even with a real 4k with hdr, you can barely tell the difference in a 1080p tv... and that's on movies and blurays and shyt

i mean really... i can already see the bumps and grooves in faces on 1080p, how much clearer can the shyt get

all sony did was say ok... you fools out here buying 4k tvs, we'll give you a system that can upscale to 4k

now if fools are running out to see extra details on the muzzle of a gun on BF1..... well hey.... but even as a person who stays on the edge of tech, i'm not about to pay 1600 for a tv and 400 on a gaming system for that shyt

but lets not act like sony told you a lie... it's not their fault people thought 4k was going to be some huge upgrade... should have walked into a store and looked at an actual tv and saw that it wasn't going to be shyt
PS4 Pro is a performance upgrade. I wish they would stop promoting the 4K shyt so heavy so people could understand it. It doesn't just make shyt clearer. U get graphic upgrades. And better framerates.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Sony finessed these clowns into spending $400 on a marginally better console:mjlolz:

@PS4 tell em what time it is breh
Apple convince's nikkas to spend $800 for a marginally better IPhone. As a matter of fact they REMOVE features and call it an upgrade. Just look at the Iphone 7. The console is 2x more powerful than the PS4. If u play a PS4 game and then jump on the same game with the Pro Patch it's a night and day difference. If people don't feel the need to upgrade from their OG it's fine. But if u on the market for a PS4 this shyt is only 100 bucks more than the OG.

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
PS4 Pro is a performance upgrade. I wish they would stop promoting the 4K shyt so heavy so people could understand it. It doesn't just make shyt clearer. U get graphic upgrades. And better framerates.

Performance upgrades have been marginal at best

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Do u have a Pro? Titanfall 2 runs at a higher resolution with better textures and damn near locked 60fps. and that's whether u playing with a 4Ktv or a 1080p tv. Battlefield 1 runs WAY better on the Pro. and It runs at a higher resolution regardless if u on 1080p or 4K. It supersamples on 1080p down from 1800p. Has better textures. When the PS4 game runs at 900-1000p MAX and scales down lower than that a lot of the time. And runs way worse as far as framerate goes. Final Fantasy has a patch to run 1080p 60fps. Meanwhile the it runs 900p 30fps on the OG PS4. Ratchet And Clank looks way better at 1080p and at 4K. Rise Of The Tomb Raider just hands down runs better in every aspect. There's even a bunch of different graphical modes u choose. Skyrim runs at a higher resolution and a more stable framerate. There's a bunch of other games but u get my drift. And this is all whIle there hasn't even been a game out yet that completely utilizes the Pro yet. First of that batch will be Horizon Zero Dawn.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
It's always the dudes who don't have a Pro or w/e saying dumb shyt like there's barely no difference or that it's not even 4K and "it's just upscaling" or w/e dumb dismissive shyt they like to pull out their ass. shyt's boring:ld:.
It's always the dudes that don't even have a 4K TV saying they can see the 4K difference and the "upscaling" or w/e dumb dismissive stuff they make up :leon:

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
maybe because games havent been developed for the pro...they're only port updates currently... haven't been a game built to initialize the pro's power....
The Pro is for future use..not current state of gaming.. Better Graphics and Visual and better VR experience ...not a new entire system ...think of it as a future proof ps4k.. I love it..most people hate it don't have it
Future proof but can't do Native 4K :what:
Any deals on the Pro for xmas?..need another system
The deal only comes to fruition if you don't buy it :francis:
Apple convince's nikkas to spend $800 for a marginally better IPhone. As a matter of fact they REMOVE features and call it an upgrade. Just look at the Iphone 7. The console is 2x more powerful than the PS4. If u play a PS4 game and then jump on the same game with the Pro Patch it's a night and day difference. If people don't feel the need to upgrade from their OG it's fine. But if u on the market for a PS4 this shyt is only 100 bucks more than the OG.
Night & Day difference he says :bryan:
:stop: Didn't you hear bruh, the differences are NIGHT & DAY my nikka. Tom Cruise :win:
It's always the dudes who don't have a Pro or w/e saying dumb shyt like there's barely no difference or that it's not even 4K and "it's just upscaling" or w/e dumb dismissive shyt they like to pull out their ass. shyt's boring:ld:.
So you're not gonna say all that when Scorpio comes thru and knocksdown da buildings :usure:
It's always the dudes that don't even have a 4K TV saying they can see the 4K difference and the "upscaling" or w/e dumb dismissive stuff they make up :leon:
Oh shyt :popcorn:

@Rekkapryde
@MeachTheMonster
@Hiphoplives4eva
@Mowgli
@Da King

Did yall see how Lardass1 has officially been destroyed :dame:

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps

:stop: Didn't you hear bruh, the differences are NIGHT & DAY my nikka. Tom Cruise :win:

So you're not gonna say all that when Scorpio comes thru and knocksdown da buildings :usure:

@Rekkapryde
@MeachTheMonster
@Hiphoplives4eva
@Mowgli
@Da King

PS4 Pro has been

o9Ba9.gif

out the gate shyt is so trash

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

@Rekkapryde
@MeachTheMonster
@Hiphoplives4eva
@Mowgli
@Da King

I have one of the best 4k tvs on the market and I see the pro difference. I'm happy with my purchase