PS4 Pro Thread|FAQ, Price, Info

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Post reeks of broke, disgust scumbaggery. 720P:scust: GTFOH!!!:camby:
Nothing broke bout me breh I'm a homeowner wit a apt on the side. Spent well over 1000$ on gaming this year. Spent thousands on Lions Pistons WWE & concert tickets and all that only account for a fraction of a pct. of what I make by years end. I like free shyt.

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That was a pretty lousy comparison UC4 on the Pro has very small subtle difference. something like Rise of the Tomb Raider would've been better

Audemar

Superstar
Daps
That was a pretty lousy comparison UC4 on the Pro has very small subtle difference. something like Rise of the Tomb Raider would've been better
This. UC4 was tightly optimized for PS4 hardware. These cats should leave the comparisons to teams like Digital Foundry. :francis:

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I can easily tell the difference between Titanfall 2, Deus Ex: MD, Ratchet & Clank, and The Last of Us: R(pre-1.08 anyway)

All I can do is speak for myself, and it has been worth it for me.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
80% of the people they surveyed could tell the difference but they still say its not worth it

:skip:
That's the point. It's gonna be interesting next year to see if the general gamer feels the perceived difference is enough to spend extra over the base model. Same with Scorpio.

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
That's the point. It's gonna be interesting next year to see if the general gamer feels the perceived difference is enough to spend extra over the base model. Same with Scorpio.

Their expirement didnt make sense because it was all based on visuals, but when the majority say they can tell the difference they still dont recommend it.

And the only comments they showed us were the people sayng they couldnt tell and wouldnt upgrade....

What about the other 80% and 10%? let us hear their reasoning too...

The chick in the end of the video got it right when they asked her if she would buy the pro. "If this was something im really into yes, but if not no i wouldnt spend extra money"

Its a premium product. I think sony would be happy with a 10%-20% adoption rate.

Dotcom

OnAComUP
Daps
80% of the people they surveyed could tell the difference but they still say its not worth it

:skip:
maybe because games havent been developed for the pro...they're only port updates currently... haven't been a game built to initialize the pro's power....
The Pro is for future use..not current state of gaming.. Better Graphics and Visual and better VR experience ...not a new entire system ...think of it as a future proof ps4k.. I love it..most people hate it don't have it

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
maybe because games havent been developed for the pro...they're only port updates currently... haven't been a game built to initialize the pro's power....
The Pro is for future use..not current state of gaming.. Better Graphics and Visual and better VR experience ...not a new entire system ...think of it as a future proof ps4k.. I love it..most people hate it don't have it
I can't call it future proof if it doesn't even have the ability to play the future standard disc format for movies. :manny:
Sony should have removed the disc drive altogether and pushed the hardware specs even further then if you guys were going to be happy going digital in the end anyway (The way microsoft was trying to in the first place with XB1).

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can't call it future proof if it doesn't even have the ability to play the future standard disc format for movies. :manny:
Sony should have removed the disc drive altogether and pushed the hardware specs even further then if you guys were going to be happy going digital in the end anyway (The way microsoft was trying to in the first place with XB1).
Why conflate not caring about 4K Bluray with not wanting an disc drive entirely which encompasses games? :patrice: