PS4 Pro Thread|FAQ, Price, Info

Audemar

Superstar
Daps
I missed out on the cyber monday deals....what are the best deals for the ps4 pro console
Just wait a bit. Some retailer will drop the price/offer a discount again and Amazon will match that price. At this point, paying full price for the Pro is a solid L. I know some cats are probably fuming over the fact that they paid over $400, taxes included.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Just wait a bit. Some retailer will drop the price/offer a discount again and Amazon will match that price. At this point, paying full price for the Pro is a solid L. I know some cats are probably fuming over the fact that they paid over $400, taxes included.
Not on here they ain't. Sony could have priced it at $600 and they would still be singing them praises for it not costing $700.
I agree, no one should rush to pay full price for a PS4 Pro, especially right now.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Amazon did that because Target had a 15% off and 10% off store wide coupon. It's questionable if that's going to happen again anytime soon.

Honestly I find myself playing my normal PS4 on my 1080p set in the bedroom more than the Pro on the 4K in the living room. I like gaming from bed and I don't feel like I'm missing out on that much.

Audemar

Superstar
Daps
Amazon did that because Target had a 15% off and 10% off store wide coupon. It's questionable if that's going to happen again anytime soon.
That's what I said about Amazon price-matching. Anyway, a few weeks ago, cats who paid full price were happy. Then, last Sunday, you had cats complaining about the price being so low ($339 and lower with the Target card) so soon after the release. The Sunday before that, it was going for $360, tax excluded, and cats were like, "It probably won't go lower than that Black Friday" and all that. In fact, you even said this as well. Again, paying full price at this point is a solid L.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Hmm that's strange. 4k tvs are just like any other tv just with a higher resolution.
You would think that but no. PS4 Pros have been having a lot of problems with a lot of different 4K tvs. (XB1S had similar problems when it launch). Has to do with how the PS4Pro and the TV communicate the 4K signal. A lot of the issues are quickly being fixed with firmware updates so it's nothing to worry about in the long run. Just frustrating for some early adopters.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Resogun getting 4K/HDR support

"Alongside Nex Machina we are also announcing a 4K/HDR update to Resogun.
Imagine all of the voxels, particle effects and the fast-paced action even in greater, more eye-candy indulged experience. No actual date to announce yet, but it should be coming soon enough."

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Resogun getting 4K/HDR support

"Alongside Nex Machina we are also announcing a 4K/HDR update to Resogun.
Imagine all of the voxels, particle effects and the fast-paced action even in greater, more eye-candy indulged experience. No actual date to announce yet, but it should be coming soon enough."
fukk yea. Resogun is still dope as fukk. I wished for them to patch this a while back

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Free>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>600$ I spent this year on games

But since bootlegs to that extent are not possible. Hell yea im gon pay for quality because I have too. But if I didn't I sure as hell wouldn't and many others would probably agree:yeshrug:
You sound broke b. Wtf. Go hard with your hobbies. Stoppit.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Idgaf if I have billions. If I can get a 720p version of TLOU2 two weeks b4 release for free I'm taking it and playing the hell out of it. Gameplay and story won't change a bit.
I'm speechless. I can't believe you'd say something like that.

720? You may as well go back to pong.