PS4 Pro Thread|FAQ, Price, Info

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
then Sony will have to respond to it.
Fam, MSFT is NO ONE.

"Microsoft does not concern us. Microsoft is not a technology company."(Nobuyuki Idei, Sony chief corporate adviser, 2007)

:mjlol:
Sony responding with domination and GAMEZ.

God of War, Spiderman, horizon, Persona, Crash, Detroit, Death Stranding, FFVII R breh who th efukk cares about a god damn box that cna play Quantam Leap in dynamic 4K/30fps?

exactly no one.
Scorpio is like the dude who couldn't afford name brand clothes in middle school so first day of high school he come to class with some Paco Jeans and a Phat Farm shirt thinking he the shyt when everybody already off that

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Fam, MSFT is NO ONE.

"Microsoft does not concern us. Microsoft is not a technology company."(Nobuyuki Idei, Sony chief corporate adviser, 2007)

:mjlol:
Sony responding with domination and GAMEZ.

God of War, Spiderman, horizon, Persona, Crash, Detroit, Death Stranding, FFVII R breh who th efukk cares about a god damn box that cna play Quantam Leap in dynamic 4K/30fps?

exactly no one.
Scorpio is like the dude who couldn't afford name brand clothes in middle school so first day of high school he come to class with some Paco Jeans and a Phat Farm shirt thinking he the shyt when everybody already off that
Why :umad: though?
You furiously editing your post before I can even respond. :deadrose:
"Microsoft is not a technology company" ? Really? :childplease: What are they then?
Sony is responding with half measures and marketing. Just be happy they have such a large lead. Had the competition been neck and neck XB1 would have passed PS4. Luckily for PS4 Stans MS royally screwed up the launch of the XB1 and took way too long to correct their course.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why :umad: though?
Impossible for a breh with a PS4 to be :mad: :dwillhuh:

I'm quite full over here breh
You furiously editing your post before I can even respond. :deadrose:
i forgot to let u know the deal.

"Microsoft is not a technology company" ? Really? :childplease: What are they then?
Sony is responding with half measures and marketing. Just be happy they have such a large lead. Had the competition been neck and neck XB1 would have passed PS4. Luckily for PS4 Stans MS royally screwed up the launch of the XB1 and took way too long to correct their course.
Microsoft the ones reacting by droppin a mixtape video with a chip that say 4K and some fake hype leading dudes on to thinking they about to hit Nasa levels in they crib.

Point being is the PS4 doesn't need to "respond" to anything, they got the game on lock with sales, games and another platform.

even if the comp was neck and neck Sony would've still be eating MSFT food(see PS3 2009-2013)
Don't fall for these "oh the Xbox "won" this month" threads. That shyt ain't about to close a 20+ million gap.

It ain't gonna magically create exclusive games

What Microsoft NEEDS to respond with is some damn games worth a shyt.

MSFT ain't moving shyt but price tags everywhere else:mjlol:

PS4 #20XX
PS4 #4thegamers

Xbox will NEVER be in my household

not under my nose, pal :scust:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Impossible for a breh with a PS4 to be :mad: :dwillhuh:

I'm quite full over here breh
i forgot to let u know the deal.

Microsoft the ones reacting by droppin a mixtape video with a chip that say 4K and some fake hype leading dudes on to thinking they about to hit Nasa levels in they crib.

Point being is the PS4 doesn't need to "respond" to anything, they got the game on lock with sales, games and another platform.

even if the comp was neck and neck Sony would've still be eating MSFT food(see PS3 2009-2013)
Don't fall for these "oh the Xbox "won" this month" threads.

MSFT ain't moving shyt but price tags everywhere else:mjlol:

PS4 #20XX
PS4 #4thegamers

Xbox will NEVER be in my household

not under my nose, pal :scust:
PS4 stans:scust:

And I peeped the edit on this post too :francis:Finish your thought before hitting post. It isn't a race.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I missed out on the cyber monday deals....what are the best deals for the ps4 pro console