PS4 leads hardware sales in March!!!

Ice Water

Nothing
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly. I'm sitting here like wow, these nikkas are really serious. Literally debating through the night over MONTHLY sales numbers for fukking March? You would have thought a gaming company went out of business they way these clowns are going on and on. Don't you dolts realize these consoles will be around for at least the next 5 years? :wtf:

And the sad thing is, actual games don't even get discussed in here anymore. nikkas actually used to post in the official game threads over games they were CURRENTLY PLAYING. Its obvious nikkas aren't playing shyt, just positn on the coli, obsessing over game sales. Actual games be damned. All you nikkas actually care about is sales.

This forum has really jumped the shark. :wtf:

And I just want to preempt the trolls with the statement, yes I'm mad. At how shytty this forum is becoming. :smh:

Damn Sun, you cool and all, and I do agree with these consoles gonna be here for a min, but I can tell ya Xbox feelins was hurt with this one. :umad:. Plus when hasn't sales always mattered in video games? Even the companies themselves take pride in that shyt, and love taking jabs at each other. Sales do matter because when ya console aint selling, companies stop releasing games on ya system, or port the game to ya system late, and as an afterthought. Plus it only takes one major game on either console for the tide to shift. Attach rates is da bidness. :win:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Ok, lots of furiousness was going on in the night :wow:
Can I highlight the most delusional/comical morons to post. First, TheMaster and his BS man :laugh:
In all honesty,

360 led to this.

The only reason Xbox took the media route is because they had reports that all you nikkaz was doing was netflixin and bullsh1ttin in parties, hbo go'n and espn'n.

NOT PLAYING GAMES.

Kinect looked like a cool concept, but once people actually used and seen that is was nothing like it was portrayed they threw in the bushes, and stupid microsoft decides to put it with every console, can't they see nobody like that sh1t?
So Kinect is garbage and was thrown in the trash.. his next post?
Your opinion doesn't matter, you don't play games but you in a console war thread? you love this sh1t nikka.
sit back and be entertained or shut the fukk up and keep it moving b.
@TheMaster has never played Kinect 1.0,2.0 but seems to have all the answers :camby:
Now this... EPIC and LEGENDARY SONNING...
Somebody at EA is gonna lose their job over Titanfall being exclusive.
Oh yeah...
Lol nobody believes that shyt.

Telling me EA doesnt have the money to make that game. fukk outta here.

That shyt was pure damage control pr. EA is shooting themselves allowing ms to money hat that game.
Oh, so WLIM still applies cuz...
Microsoft stepped in and made Titanfall happen. The game was in development hell and EA was gonna let Respawn die. Activision and lawsuits were destroying them. It was part of the reason West quit Respawn.

Titanfall Was Almost Destroyed By Lawsuits

Also Sony passed on Titanfall themselves. The developers ran out of money and went to Sony and they told them to make it a Vita game and they'd talk.
Just goes to show, sony gamers are so damn delusional that they refuse to accept any info based in reality :mindblown:
Now you can see why things like "The Cloud" or Titled Resources, Direct X.. None of that is a big deal
Because its all stuff BASED IN REALITY :win:
Just wait till theAAA games come out on ps4 :wow:

-DMP-
BASED IN REALITY!!!
no specific software sales #'s :upsetfavre:

ya'll keep saying none of us play PS4 but when I turn mine on there's like 20 people on everytime from the coli playing all kinds of shyt.

I jump into party's of 4-5 ALL THE TIME. Like every time I hop online to play something.

Enough with the none of us play our consoles.

shyt I play mine every day.
Lots of ppl still play there consoles on both systems. Nobody gives a shyt how many ppl are on your friendslist
We do care for the games, and your console of choice isn't getting anything exclusive that people care about
Thats the issue, thats the problem. If you wanna talk about how you got a crew that plays BF4 all day long?
You should.. its been out for 6mnths. Don't be a NatiboyB and have no friends bruh
You guys try to hard to make it seem like its all gravy tho. And you think we don't have eyes and ears.
We see you starving :umad:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
More software sold on the X1 with less consoles in homes.

I was playing TitanFall last night while you stans were dancing through the streets about some numbers.

A lot of you don't even have ps4s

You nikkas are justin Bieber status right now :dead:

Xbox one sold 1.4 million games Sonys Infamous alone sold over 1 million games....Let that marinate.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Xbox one sold 1.4 million games Sonys Infamous alone sold over 1 million games....Let that marinate.
Infamous sold 1 million games WORLDWIDE including digital sales.

Xbox sold 1.4 million IN THE U.S. not including digital sales.

All with LESS consoles in homes.

Let that marinate:heh:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
breh it was in direct response to people saying we must not be playing our consoles or have anything to play. I prolly put 600 hours on PS4 already. One page ago someone said we must have all this time cause we don't play our consoles.

then I say, lot's of us on here do play our consoles, consistently, daily... suddenly it's. "No shyt everyone plays there consoles, and of course you should have a crew of friends" Ya'll use the 'we only have time to stan because there's nothing to play angle' everyday on here.

My point is almost all these 'stans' that have nothing to play are online when I sign on playing games.

also I didn't post or read any part of this thread til this morning, so I wasn't up all night furious about nothin :ufdup:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
that's why the indie revolution is key this gen. Sony was smart to welcome indies to the Quad. It's where shyt is heading since AAA and AA game development has gotten too rediculous. Someone had forward thinking in that regards and Sony and Adam Boyles were smart to use that strategy.
Bruh, you bought a PS4 to play an indie game that could be played on a PSP
And the INDUSTRY is moving in that direction :wtf:
So they wouldn't rather go the cell phone route, the Steam route, the XBL route?
You are talking insane levels of bullshyt bruh, snap out of it. Just cuz you nikkaz got nothing
Now thats a good thing :laff: wooooooow
:umad:

Yes, we got official numbers from Sony on those games.

They just announced 7 milli Quads sold through TO CUSTOMERS through April 6th last week numnuts.... :laff:

Those tears...... :laff:
Sony doesn't report numbers sold EVER. So why you saying its sold now for :wtf:
And what point are you making, that there are more PS4's in the wild? Ok, great.
Sony also passed on Titanfall, passed on dedicated servers. Passed on making new IP's for the PS4
So who do you think is WINNING right now? I'm talking from our standpoint, the consumer?
Are you watching movies and music on your PS4 or are you making excuses about how you could use some other device to achieve that?
Its a fact that GAMES are selling on Xbox One faster than they are on PS4, thats all dev's care about
Guess who benefits from that.. the system that is selling the games, gets the games.
Even if Spiderman isn't one of them :umad:

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
More software sold on the X1 with less consoles in homes.

I was playing TitanFall last night while you stans were dancing through the streets about some numbers.

A lot of you don't even have ps4s

You nikkas are justin Bieber status right now :dead:
now argument is:mjlol:because people are not buying xbone and because Microsoft can't supply the other territories, Microsoft wins. :russ:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bruh, you bought a PS4 to play an indie game that could be played on a PSP
And the INDUSTRY is moving in that direction :wtf:
So they wouldn't rather go the cell phone route, the Steam route, the XBL route?
You are talking insane levels of bullshyt bruh, snap out of it. Just cuz you nikkaz got nothing
Now thats a good thing :laff: wooooooow

Sony doesn't report numbers sold EVER. So why you saying its sold now for :wtf:
And what point are you making, that there are more PS4's in the wild? Ok, great.
Sony also passed on Titanfall, passed on dedicated servers. Passed on making new IP's for the PS4
So who do you think is WINNING right now? I'm talking from our standpoint, the consumer?
Are you watching movies and music on your PS4 or are you making excuses about how you could use some other device to achieve that?
Its a fact that GAMES are selling on Xbox One faster than they are on PS4, thats all dev's care about
Guess who benefits from that.. the system that is selling the games, gets the games.
Even if Spiderman isn't one of them :umad:

Seems like they reported 7 million sold.

blog.us.playstation.com/2014/04/16/ps4-hits-7-million-globally/

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not sure what that has to do with the point you were trying to make.

TitanFall sold more than infamous worldwide.

X1 sold more games than PS4 in America.

Deal with it :myman:

Infamous sold over 1 million copies the whole Xbox one sold 1.4 million copies of software....and infamous was out a week later.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Infamous sold over 1 million copies the whole Xbox one sold 1.4 million copies of software....and infamous was out a week later.

So do you think Xbox sold no software outside of the U.S.?

Edit: you know what don't answer that, I'm not even bout to jump into the clown hole with you. I'm off, bout to play some more TitanFall.

I'll check in on the circle jerk a little later:cheers: