PS4 leads hardware sales in March!!!

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Seems like they reported 7 million sold.

blog.us.playstation.com/2014/04/16/ps4-hits-7-million-globally/
Natiboy, let me ask you something. Is this the first time you paid attention to console sales and how these companies word them?
The whole "We sold" vs "We shipped" argument, confusion is more like it.
You know why it exist? Gather round, here is more reality that you might wanna be aware of.

Once upon a time, companies told the truth. Then one day, SONY was in trouble of losing its marketshare lead
So sony came up with a way to keep stockholders from pulling there money out
They started reporting units shipped instead of sold. So sony would report PS3's shipped while Microsoft was reporting Xbox 360 systems sold.
Once it became known what sony was doing, that became the norm for both companies as it should
Really, it should have stayed the same.

Then sony upped the anti.. they then and still continue to struggle to sell games.
So they actually lied about how many copies of games they were selling, instead going by shipped
Uncharted 3 is the biggest title to come to mind, and Neogaf caught sony in there lies
Sales-age: Why hasn't Sony released Uncharted 3's first-week sales numbers? - NeoGAF
And here is the neogaf thread that reported spoke on the numbers that sony lied about
Uncharted 3 has global day one sales of 3.8 million [Update: Shipped Confirmed] - NeoGAF

Why do you guys ignore reality? Well, it suits your fanboy delusional agendas :mjlol:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Natiboy, let me ask you something. Is this the first time you paid attention to console sales and how these companies word them?
The whole "We sold" vs "We shipped" argument, confusion is more like it.
You know why it exist? Gather round, here is more reality that you might wanna be aware of.

Once upon a time, companies told the truth. Then one day, SONY was in trouble of losing its marketshare lead
So sony came up with a way to keep stockholders from pulling there money out
They started reporting units shipped instead of sold. So sony would report PS3's shipped while Microsoft was reporting Xbox 360 systems sold.
Once it became known what sony was doing, that became the norm for both companies as it should
Really, it should have stayed the same.

Then sony upped the anti.. they then and still continue to struggle to sell games.
So they actually lied about how many copies of games they were selling, instead going by shipped
Uncharted 3 is the biggest title to come to mind, and Neogaf caught sony in there lies
Sales-age: Why hasn't Sony released Uncharted 3's first-week sales numbers? - NeoGAF
And here is the neogaf thread that reported spoke on the numbers that sony lied about
Uncharted 3 has global day one sales of 3.8 million [Update: Shipped Confirmed] - NeoGAF

Why do you guys ignore reality? Well, it suits your fanboy delusional agendas :mjlol:

I know Xbox shipped A ton I see stacks of xbones in every store I go...I also know I rarely if ever see a PS4....so I deduce that units sold is better then units shipped in

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I know Xbox shipped A ton I see stacks of xbones in every store I go...I also know I rarely if ever see a PS4....so I deduce that units sold is better then units shipped in
nikka are you retarded. Sony... reports... systems sold... and I didn't even tell the WHOLE STORY
Sony was getting spanked so bad, they had to further doctor the reports. So guess what they did?
First, they added PS2 sales as PS3 sales :laff: Look how its "worded" now
Sony FY12 results: PS3/PS2 ships 16.5 million, total at 80.4 million | N4G
DS beats the shyt outta PSvita.. sony groups PSvita and PSP as one to alter perspective aka reality (so investors wouldn't panic)

I understand since there is a console war, you think I'm exaggerating. Until I back up each and everything I'm saying with links to prove it
Sony pleads with developers not to abandon PS3 for Wii and Xbox - GAMER.BLORGE

^^^ That link breaks it down for you bruh, now you got insight on what is really going on outcheaaaa ^^^

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikka are you retarded. Sony... reports... systems sold... and I didn't even tell the WHOLE STORY
Sony was getting spanked so bad, they had to further doctor the reports. So guess what they did?
First, they added PS2 sales as PS3 sales :laff: Look how its "worded" now
Sony FY12 results: PS3/PS2 ships 16.5 million, total at 80.4 million | N4G
DS beats the shyt outta PSvita.. sony groups PSvita and PSP as one to alter perspective aka reality (so investors wouldn't panic)

I understand since there is a console war, you think I'm exaggerating. Until I back up each and everything I'm saying with links to prove it
Sony pleads with developers not to abandon PS3 for Wii and Xbox - GAMER.BLORGE

^^^ That link breaks it down for you bruh, now you got insight on what is really going on outcheaaaa ^^^

Seems like that's not the case this generation :mjpls:

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
Lotta spinning and deflecting here.

tumblr_mkzwb4HQ8R1qztvpwo1_500.gif

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
aghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

just woke up to like 20 daps,

Of course the xbox guys mad at this thread using terms like "circle jerk" and saying things like " nikkaz is really rejoicing over sales numbers?"

LMAO

of course we are,

we told you nikkaz!

You're arrogance at e3 was puzzling to say the least, I don't forget anything my nikka.

All those stupid courtdog threads rambling about how the cloud would even the graphics gap between the Xlarry and the Ps4:russ:

About how the cloud would give them a unfair gaming experience superior to that even of the pc:russ:

Stupid azz Meach talking about gddr3 vs gddr5 ram doesn't matter :russ:

Nikkaz talkin' about Sony dropped the ball with the ps3 and that Sony would never get back the gamers from ps2:russ:

Titanfall(literally though it should be titanFAIL because it actually failed at moving XBOXOne units) was going to crush buildings and even the sales gap:russ:

nikkaz was in the e3 thread saying sony would change the price last minute and saying that we too would do that stupid drm bullsh1t:russ:

Meach,ps4,hiphop,akademiks, orly, and the rest of the Stinkbox supporters sitting up here arguing with us about how drm would change gaming and it's what gamers wanted:russ:

The funniest thing was them thinking they could digitally share games between each other and microsoft then pulled the carpet from under them:russ:

Don Mattrick the Gawd pulling a sink and swim on you nikkaz:russ:

It's over for you now, you only exist because we allow it. Kinda of like how God let's Satan exist. You all are neccesary for OUR entertainment.

This very moment, what you are seeing now??? We foretold it all. And now the chickens have come home to roost.

You have and will forever lose.

God bless the PS4, the system for the righteous:blessed:

i4yzrTKUqRILZ.GIF