PS4 leads hardware sales in March!!!

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fixed.

2445310-xdrone+tears.jpg

Thats PS4's tears for about 3 nights worth of crying....when he looks at it with his nightlight on in bed its his motivation to get up at 5am and look for articles to post bs threads on the coli at about 6am

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A RUSHED H5 is the last thing they need, it's definitely coming next year though. The rumors were a Halo 2 HD Remake this holiday season.

it might be the last thing they want, but it's what they need....a remake of halo 2 aint gonna do what they think it is...that should be an addition to type game, not the game you banking on...

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why are you ps4 idiots screaming for a price drop? Could it you want one bt just not at it's current price? The Xbox One is selling well to be $100 more expensive. Once the prices become comparable what will Sony do then? Drop prices and continue to make no money just to have an install base?

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Why are you ps4 idiots screaming for a price drop? Could it you want one bt just not at it's current price? The Xbox One is selling well to be $100 more expensive. Once the prices become comparable what will Sony do then? Drop prices and continue to make no money just to have an install base?
3748.jpg

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
Man Sony heads been saving up all this trash talk for years. When the 360 was beating the PS3 for 3 years straight those topics would reach 2 pages at the most. This one is already at 8.
"Back when the 360 was beating the ps3.." :old:

Shut yo ass up :childplease:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
I know Xbox shipped A ton I see stacks of xbones in every store I go...I also know I rarely if ever see a PS4....so I deduce that units sold is better then units shipped in
breh this is some TD Jakes truuf righ cheea! :lawd: i went to 2 stores on lunch, they had xbox ones and 360s stacked up next to each other willy nilly. one store had the gall to have a titanfall bundle xbox one in the clearance section for $397 (random ass pricing.) :mindblown:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
aghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

just woke up to like 20 daps,

Of course the xbox guys mad at this thread using terms like "circle jerk" and saying things like " nikkaz is really rejoicing over sales numbers?"

LMAO

of course we are,

we told you nikkaz!

You're arrogance at e3 was puzzling to say the least, I don't forget anything my nikka.

All those stupid courtdog threads rambling about how the cloud would even the graphics gap between the Xlarry and the Ps4:russ:

About how the cloud would give them a unfair gaming experience superior to that even of the pc:russ:

Stupid azz Meach talking about gddr3 vs gddr5 ram doesn't matter :russ:

Nikkaz talkin' about Sony dropped the ball with the ps3 and that Sony would never get back the gamers from ps2:russ:

Titanfall(literally though it should be titanFAIL because it actually failed at moving XBOXOne units) was going to crush buildings and even the sales gap:russ:

nikkaz was in the e3 thread saying sony would change the price last minute and saying that we too would do that stupid drm bullsh1t:russ:

Meach,ps4,hiphop,akademiks, orly, and the rest of the Stinkbox supporters sitting up here arguing with us about how drm would change gaming and it's what gamers wanted:russ:

The funniest thing was them thinking they could digitally share games between each other and microsoft then pulled the carpet from under them:russ:

Don Mattrick the Gawd pulling a sink and swim on you nikkaz:russ:

It's over for you now, you only exist because we allow it. Kinda of like how God let's Satan exist. You all are neccesary for OUR entertainment.

This very moment, what you are seeing now??? We foretold it all. And now the chickens have come home to roost.

You have and will forever lose.

God bless the PS4, the system for the righteous:blessed:

i4yzrTKUqRILZ.GIF
that shyt was beautiful

:to: