PS4 leads hardware sales in March!!!

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
How many copies did Infamous sell?

How many did Titanfall sell on Xbox One? How much did it sell on PC? Did 360 sales from the end of the month get included?
infamous it a million not too long ago. There was even a thread on it. I don't know about titan fall. I'm talking ps4 software sale. Titan didnt do as well as they hoped, so they don't want to reveal official numbers. Horribly xbone has sold 1.1 Milly in 3 months while ps4 has sold close to a Milly a month.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How many copies did Infamous sell?

How many did Titanfall sell on Xbox One? How much did it sell on PC? Did 360 sales from the end of the month get included?

Infamous sold over 1 million copies Xbox one as a whole only sold 1.4 million games and yeah they included the Xbox one/PC/360 numbers.

Xbox one sold 1.4 million games infamous who also came out a week later sold over 1 million games.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Exactly. I'm sitting here like wow, these nikkas are really serious. Literally debating through the night over MONTHLY sales numbers for fukking March? You would have thought a gaming company went out of business they way these clowns are going on and on. Don't you dolts realize these consoles will be around for at least the next 5 years? :wtf:

And the sad thing is, actual games don't even get discussed in here anymore. nikkas actually used to post in the official game threads over games they were CURRENTLY PLAYING. Its obvious nikkas aren't playing shyt, just positn on the coli, obsessing over game sales. Actual games be damned. All you nikkas actually care about is sales.

This forum has really jumped the shark. :wtf:

And I just want to preempt the trolls with the statement, yes I'm mad. At how shytty this forum is becoming. :smh:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
the $100 price difference was the nail in the coffin. the coffin being when these cats was talking bout treating their fans like a nikka on parole with a phone tether for those games. people just wasn't having that daily check in stuff. they burned a lot of bridges with their fans.

go on Gaf and watch the vibe there. Microsoft's downfall is pretty much celebrated.

Yup, Between the price difference, word of mouth, Xbox Execs PR blunders, and these constant game comparisons showing the difference in power, I dunno who in their right mind thought this was gonna be a contest this gen. Playstation is a significantly stronger worldwide brand than Xbox. shyt, the main reason Xbox 360 took off last gen was launching a year earlier and cheaper than the PS3. Even then, it STILL came in 3rd place (but increased their marketshare alot, so it was a win). Nobody was gonna fall for the banana in the tailpipe with the Wii and Nintendo again either. This shyt was over once the Xbox One annoucement came and E3 sealed the deal.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
dust collector with 20 million software sold. These xbone are embarrassing:mjlol:you know it's over when your argument is a reality that only exist within your mind.
More software sold on the X1 with less consoles in homes.

I was playing TitanFall last night while you stans were dancing through the streets about some numbers.

A lot of you don't even have ps4s

You nikkas are justin Bieber status right now :dead:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
damn, didn't see this coming....but ms fukked themselves by putting this on 360...shouldve made it xbox1 and pc exclusive...even then, shouldve made it xbox1 timed exclusive.....anyway, this just means that official price drop to $399 is def gonna happen at e3, which is a win for gamers....also means halo 5 coming out this year.....

A RUSHED H5 is the last thing they need, it's definitely coming next year though. The rumors were a Halo 2 HD Remake this holiday season.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Nah fam. Those days are over.

Game development now is so expensive it completely wiped out all the lower budget games.

Now all those companies that would be making those types of games are making indies.

that's why the indie revolution is key this gen. Sony was smart to welcome indies to the Quad. It's where shyt is heading since AAA and AA game development has gotten too rediculous. Someone had forward thinking in that regards and Sony and Adam Boyles were smart to use that strategy.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Microsoft stepped in and made Titanfall happen. The game was in development hell and EA was gonna let Respawn die. Activision and lawsuits were destroying them. It was part of the reason West quit Respawn.

Titanfall Was Almost Destroyed By Lawsuits

Also Sony passed on Titanfall themselves. The developers ran out of money and went to Sony and they told them to make it a Vita game and they'd talk.

Yeah. But I also think that they didn't want to show their hands on the PS4 hardware yet either at that time.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
You mean like how we never got official numbers for PS3, PS+, Uncharted 3, TLOU, PS4's even?
Or does this warped logic only apply when it suits your agenda :ufdup:

:umad:

Yes, we got official numbers from Sony on those games.

They just announced 7 milli Quads sold through TO CUSTOMERS through April 6th last week numnuts.... :laff:

Those tears...... :laff: