Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
there wouldnt be a titnafall if not for msft, so it was they choice anyway

Lol nobody believes that shyt.

Telling me EA doesnt have the money to make that game. fukk outta here.

That shyt was pure damage control pr. EA is shooting themselves allowing ms to money hat that game.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Lol nobody believes that shyt.

Telling me EA doesnt have the money to make that game. fukk outta here.

That shyt was pure damage control pr. EA is shooting themselves allowing ms to money hat that game.
so ea lied on sony and said they didnt want let them use they system, and they needed somebody to pick up the cost

TF devs have a deal kinda like bungie has, where they not signed just published, they needed funding

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
In all honesty,

360 led to this.

The only reason Xbox took the media route is because they had reports that all you nikkaz was doing was netflixin and bullsh1ttin in parties, hbo go'n and espn'n.

NOT PLAYING GAMES.

Kinect looked like a cool concept, but once people actually used and seen that is was nothing like it was portrayed they threw in the bushes, and stupid microsoft decides to put it with every console, can't they see nobody like that sh1t?

Gettin to the point now nikkas just sayin anything :mjlol:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Somebody at EA is gonna lose their job over Titanfall being exclusive.
Microsoft stepped in and made Titanfall happen. The game was in development hell and EA was gonna let Respawn die. Activision and lawsuits were destroying them. It was part of the reason West quit Respawn.

Titanfall Was Almost Destroyed By Lawsuits

Also Sony passed on Titanfall themselves. The developers ran out of money and went to Sony and they told them to make it a Vita game and they'd talk.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
MrK2PXY.gif

:mjlol:

:wow:

:deadmanny:

Ice Water

Nothing
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is exactly what happens when you try to the change the focus of gaming towards some stupid ass all in one livingroom set top box. Then the ridiculous shananigans before launch with all the restrictions, only for Sony to straight shyt on them during their reveal.

Now you got a bloated ass product thAt doesn't have the horsepower to compete, and on top of that they got the nerve to be selling it for more. Microsoft is losing because they are out of touch with gaming, and what gamers want.

Another thing, correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't the MS cable box not even work with TV providers in the UK?

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
Xbox Lost for a number of reasons, number 1 mostly being that they continued to push Kinnect and NOT give up on it....
Kinnect is not the future, leaning in battlefield is not the future
your flagship title (which is identical on 360) does not use it....
its just a tax....a $100 tax (even if they drop a kinnectless sku, they will still be at a loss I think)

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
VGChartz is the best we got, but when we never got official sales numbers, you knew it disappointed.
You mean like how we never got official numbers for PS3, PS+, Uncharted 3, TLOU, PS4's even?
Or does this warped logic only apply when it suits your agenda :ufdup:
How about he hit you with that Cadium WOAT tag?
@Brooklynzson :mjpls:
Some would argue I'm the GOAT tho, so I guess that makes me average :ufury2:
infamous, PS4's biggest title outsold by Titanfall when according to playstanleys theres massively more PS4's out than XWon's

shows what a real AAA title can do
They have nothing for this, so they'll talk around it :mjlol:
But y'all still didn't sale as many consoles and over half of those were probally given away for free as part of the Titan fall bundle...:snoop:
How does that make you feel :shaq:
Did you forget that Titanfall came out on PC as well or?
And you must have forgot that the numbers posted is a console chart and not a PC one :umad:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
nikkas circle jerking all through the night. :russ:

I guess you can't play sales on your Dust Collector 4 :manny:

Exactly. I'm sitting here like wow, these nikkas are really serious. Literally debating through the night over MONTHLY sales numbers for fukking March? You would have thought a gaming company went out of business they way these clowns are going on and on. Don't you dolts realize these consoles will be around for at least the next 5 years? :wtf:

And the sad thing is, actual games don't even get discussed in here anymore. nikkas actually used to post in the official game threads over games they were CURRENTLY PLAYING. Its obvious nikkas aren't playing shyt, just positn on the coli, obsessing over game sales. Actual games be damned. All you nikkas actually care about is sales.

This forum has really jumped the shark. :wtf:

And I just want to preempt the trolls with the statement, yes I'm mad. At how shytty this forum is becoming. :smh:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
no specific software sales #'s :upsetfavre:

ya'll keep saying none of us play PS4 but when I turn mine on there's like 20 people on everytime from the coli playing all kinds of shyt.

I jump into party's of 4-5 ALL THE TIME. Like every time I hop online to play something.

Enough with the none of us play our consoles.

shyt I play mine every day.

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
nikkas circle jerking all through the night. :russ:

I guess you can't play sales on your Dust Collector 4 :manny:
dust collector with 20 million software sold. These xbone are embarrassing:mjlol:you know it's over when your argument is a reality that only exist within your mind.