PS4 leads hardware sales in March!!!

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
All I need is a PS4 version of the elder scrolls part 6 Or new Next Gen Fallout 4....

Full 30FPS-60FPS/ 1080P

crockett.gif

My God..........

:banderas:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
HD-DVD would have probably beaten Blu-Ray as well if Microsoft was able to keep that low target price.

Sony forcing blu-ray on everyone won them that war.
Yeah, if toshiba was smart they wouldve partnered with ms.

Wasnt sony and toshiba gonna squash competing but couldnt agree on the name or some shyt?

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
It just dawned on me too... Titanfail was given away with Xbox ones too.....:wow:
Infamous STILL sold on par with a game that was given away with discounts and free year subs....:wow:

That's all folks, NPD for Halo 2 HD launch month is next.. THAT will surely be the killer, right? right?

Crazy. Titanfall was the most important title for XB1 in 2014 and it just came and went. Sony hasn't launched their big guns yet. :wow:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
and what's more amazing... i have YET to see an actual ps4 in a store... EVER!!!

and i'm talking bout i check everytime i hit a walmart anywhere, gamestop, anything.. just to see one laying around.. can you imagine what it'd be like if they was sitting on every shelf, readily available in every store in the world

man, I used to say that shyt also. but I swear, last week in costco, I saw a big pallet of PS4's in stock. they were bundles, but they had them. also had a big pallet of struggle box's too tho.

however, I have NEVER seen them in any other retail store in person. (mine came from amazon)

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
now we really bout to get games like the PS2 era :salute:
developpers gon want a piece of that pie

Dark cloud
Wild Arms games
COME ON ON NOW :damn:
Nah fam. Those days are over.

Game development now is so expensive it completely wiped out all the lower budget games.

Now all those companies that would be making those types of games are making indies.

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
Nah fam. Those days are over.

Game development now is so expensive it completely wiped out all the lower budget games.

Now all those companies that would be making those types of games are making indies.
The wild arm guy make said he was interested in making the game(its a first party game nikka)
Dark Soul well its up to them

Seven1986

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Illinois
man, I used to say that shyt also. but I swear, last week in costco, I saw a big pallet of PS4's in stock. they were bundles, but they had them. also had a big pallet of struggle box's too tho.

however, I have NEVER seen them in any other retail store in person. (mine came from amazon)

I saw 2 PS4's at a Walmart in the suburbs but that's the only time I ever seen them at a store.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
The wild arm guy make said he was interested in making the game(its a first party game nikka)
Dark Soul well its up to them
Yu suzuki has been interest in making shenmue 3 for ages. A lot of developers are interested in making shyt. But its too much money.

Studios are only interested in sure fire hits. Thats why creativity in AAA gaming is at an all time low.

The industry is literally cannibilizing itself with the costs of development.

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
vita wtf
YO I AINT BUY MY VITA TO SONY TO DITCH IT
THEY BETTER NOT DITCH IT
I WANT A fukkING FF TYPE O ON IT AND A DISSIDIA fukkING GAME nikka
IF NOT THEN JUST LET THEM nikkaS HACK THIS shyt
THEY BETTER NOT DROP SUPPORT FOR THE VITA :damn:

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
Yu suzuki has been interest in making shenmue 3 for ages. A lot of developers are interested in making shyt. But its too much money.

Studios are only interested in sure fire hits. Thats why creativity in AAA gaming is at an all time low.

The industry is literally cannibilizing itself with the costs of development.
Well Shemue is not first party.
Wild Arms is first party. I think it has a better chance than happening than shanmue
Wild Arms 2 :wow: >>>>>