PS4 leads hardware sales in March!!!

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
They some lost nikkas :yeshrug:

I does this FPS shyt :mjpls:

That doesn't stop a jailhouse shank from sending you home without them tags breh :demonic:

ibnAVeeIdH7vqY.gif

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Somebody told me that @PS4 contacted you to get you and your cronies to even the war is this true?

:usure:

:heh: bruh fukk @PS4 , @MeachTheMonster and the Nokia virgin rep @Hiphoplives4eva

obvious from my post history im cooler with more PS4 posters.. yall just catch random strays from the master race when we making #factsonly type of posts

but theirs nothin worse on the arcadium than xlarry stans

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It just dawned on me too... Titanfail was given away with Xbox ones too.....:wow:
Infamous STILL sold on par with a game that was given away with discounts and free year subs....:wow:

That's all folks, NPD for Halo 2 HD launch month is next.. THAT will surely be the killer, right? right?

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It just dawned on me too... Titanfail was given away with Xbox ones too.....:wow:
Infamous STILL sold on par with a game that was given away with discounts and free year subs....:wow:

That's all folks, NPD for Halo 2 HD launch month is next.. THAT will surely be the killer, right? right?

That's what I was saying I got that shyt free with the bundle otherwise I wouldn't of got a damn xbox.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Was the NPD including digital downloads of Titanfall in those numbers? More than likely those numbers are just sold at retail.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Xbox brand is finished y'all....how the mighty have fallen....:to:

Still haven't bought a new console yet, it's gonna be a couple of years (My 360 backlog is long as fukk), but when I do, it'll be a PS4.

Kinect ruined Xbox. They should have never come out with an underpowered console.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Xbox brand is finished y'all....how the mighty have fallen....:to:

Still haven't bought a new console yet, it's gonna be a couple of years (My 360 backlog is long as fukk), but when I do, it'll be a PS4.

Kinect ruined Xbox. They should have never come out with an underpowered console.

this is the 2nd generation in a row they did it. if they would have included the HD-DVD as the optical drive for the 360 and had a mandatory HDD, they would have won the war last generation. but by gimping the console, PS3 users had to suffer with the multi-plat games.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
this is the 2nd generation in a row they did it. if they would have included the HD-DVD as the optical drive for the 360 and had a mandatory HDD, they would have won the war last generation. but by gimping the console, PS3 users had to suffer with the multi-plat games.
HD-DVD would have probably beaten Blu-Ray as well if Microsoft was able to keep that low target price.

Sony forcing blu-ray on everyone won them that war.