PS4 leads hardware sales in March!!!

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
HD-DVD would have probably beaten Blu-Ray as well if Microsoft was able to keep that low target price.

Sony forcing blu-ray on everyone won them that war.

totally agree. cuz back then, most consumers didn't know what the fukk a blu ray was. but an HD-DVD......shiiitttt, that name alone made it self explanatory. but they totally fukked it up.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
jayzyikes.gif

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
One thing that always bother me about this war is the 100$ price difference. Xbots used that as a crutch to as why they are getting beat down in sales. Although it plays a role. People have that loyalty to the PS brand. A lot may have strayed away last gen because the 360 was first to the market and was a really good machine ontop of the PS3 outrageous price. But VG players are coming back home :blessed:

even with the initially higher price for the PS3, it still ended up winning the war once it was all said and done. quiet as kept, PS3 still sold 80M consoles.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
really looking at this whole console war shyt...

why in the fukk did the xbox users actually think they had something going here??

i mean xbox didn't win its gen... 360 at the end of the gen (i'll say end, as in the new gen was in stores).. at the end of the gen there were barely leading with a year head start

and sony basically been running this shyt since ps1 came out..

what made y'all think this was gonna be a sure lock? honestly? what made you believe that?

this is equal to hakeem winning that one time jordan wasn't there and then him thinking "jordan coming back.. who the fukk cares, we got this shyt on lock" :mjpls::mjlol:

and this is coming from someone who has a 360, had the first one, and has had every playstation.. i never thought for a half a second you could just count sony out and shyt on them like that

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
and what's more amazing... i have YET to see an actual ps4 in a store... EVER!!!

and i'm talking bout i check everytime i hit a walmart anywhere, gamestop, anything.. just to see one laying around.. can you imagine what it'd be like if they was sitting on every shelf, readily available in every store in the world

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn, didn't see this coming....but ms fukked themselves by putting this on 360...shouldve made it xbox1 and pc exclusive...even then, shouldve made it xbox1 timed exclusive.....anyway, this just means that official price drop to $399 is def gonna happen at e3, which is a win for gamers....also means halo 5 coming out this year.....

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

why in the fukk did the xbox users actually think they had something going here??

i mean xbox didn't win its gen... 360 at the end of the gen (i'll say end, as in the new gen was in stores).. at the end of the gen there were barely leading with a year head start

what made y'all think this was gonna be a sure lock? honestly? what made you believe that?

this is equal to hakeem winning that one time jordan wasn't there and then him thinking "jordan coming back.. who the fukk cares, we got this shyt on lock" :mjpls::mjlol:

and this is coming from someone who has a 360, had the first one, and has had every playstation.. i never thought for a half a second you could just count sony out and shyt on them like that

Yep, and I? remember the outrage at E3 with their new policies they just totally fukked over the core gamers which was a majority of their buyers with no used games, always online, the amount of hate they generated by forcing those policies on the consumers was bullshyt. and people actually liked them and wanted them in lieu of having digital games and shared family plans WTF???

The trade off was NOT worth it... they buried themselves. Period.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
and what's more amazing... i have YET to see an actual ps4 in a store... EVER!!!

and i'm talking bout i check everytime i hit a walmart anywhere, gamestop, anything.. just to see one laying around.. can you imagine what it'd be like if they was sitting on every shelf, readily available in every store in the world

Evidently there are 18 in the storage room of a walmart in NEW Orleans.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps

Its that Bubble of Ignorance, breh. They live in the bubble, not reality. Same shyt that had Karl Rove losing his mind live on Fox election night 2012 because he had convinced himself that Obama had no chance against Mitt Romney :lolbama: