PS4 leads hardware sales in March!!!

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
MrK2PXY.gif

:mjlol:

Its selling well for a $500 system. Think about it, they are getting more money out of each sell of each console.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:beli::beli::beli::beli::beli::beli:

u got offered 20's breh

u got offered a bow and arrows breh

u got offered a fridge breh

thats more than enough for that shyt box

u get anymore offers? :mjlol:

Hell yeah I got offered a paint ball set....I just said I may as well keep it...I really do like that xbox fitness to the point I'm about to cancel my golds membership.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
One thing that always bother me about this war is the 100$ price difference. Xbots used that as a crutch to as why they are getting beat down in sales. Although it plays a role. People have that loyalty to the PS brand. A lot may have strayed away last gen because the 360 was first to the market and was a really good machine ontop of the PS3 outrageous price. But VG players are coming back home :blessed:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
One thing that always bother me about this war is the 100$ price difference. Xbots used that as a crutch to as why they are getting beat down in sales. Although it plays a role. People have that loyalty to the PS brand. A lot may have strayed away last gen because the 360 was first to the market and was a really good machine ontop of the PS3 outrageous price. But VG players are coming back home :blessed:
that price difference was negated with the bundle and 50$ taken away

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
suge-knight-o.gif

"To all you gamers out there, who don`t wanna be watched by the feds, play in 792p, and buy more expensive, weaker bullshyt ass product...struggle gaming and acting like you really want to play some fukkin Kinect....tell Microsoft to suck yo dikk...then come to the N4O!"

Now hold on now you aint just gonna jack PC Master Race like that :usure:

VJOyBn.gif

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
where @MeachTheMonster at??
#Letitflopbreh :heh:

At this point, If I were an Xbot stan I'd just keep that to myself. I wouldn't proudly walk around boasting about the Xbox. Just sit back and enjoy the playing with their shyt like Nintendo stans play with their Wiis.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
the $100 price difference was the nail in the coffin. the coffin being when these cats was talking bout treating their fans like a nikka on parole with a phone tether for those games. people just wasn't having that daily check in stuff. they burned a lot of bridges with their fans.

go on Gaf and watch the vibe there. Microsoft's downfall is pretty much celebrated.