PS4 leads hardware sales in March!!!

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Xbots coppin pleas HARD on Gaf. :laff:
"NPD doesn't includes digital sales" - you can digitally download an Xbox One now? :laff:
"NPD Isn't Reliable" :laff:

I notice that they didn't want to put the attach rate of the PS4.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I can't believe after all the give aways with the console Microsoft still failed to top a supply constrained PS4. Microsoft is Nintendo status now. they'll never catch up and probably never turn this thing around. they just should ride this generation out and take the lessons learned into the next one which i feel like if they put 4 years into the One maybe 5 at the most that's enough to end it's life and replace it. they can still release quality games on the Xbox One and make it a decent system but its just never gonna catch up with the PS4 in the sales category

regardless I'm keeping my Xbox One and i'm rooting for them to pull through but Don Mattrick likely sunk their ship before jumping off. they just burned too many bridges with that always on DRM stunt. there are people who used to be fans of Xbox that got so butthurt over it that they ran to Playstation and are praying for and celebrating the Xbox One's demise.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can't believe after all the give aways with the console Microsoft still failed to top a supply constrained PS4. Microsoft is Nintendo status now. they'll never catch up and probably never turn this thing around. they just should ride this generation out and take the lessons learned into the next one which i feel like if they put 4 years into the One maybe 5 at the most that's enough to end it's life and replace it. they can still release quality games on the Xbox One and make it a decent system but its just never gonna catch up with the PS4 in the sales category

regardless I'm keeping my Xbox One and i'm rooting for them to pull through but Don Mattrick likely sunk their ship before jumping off. they just burned too many bridges with that always on DRM stunt. there are people who used to be fans of Xbox that got so butthurt over it that they ran to Playstation and are praying for and celebrating the Xbox One's demise.

That's what I'm doing I wanted a secondary console any how and people aren't trying to pay decent value for the xbone so it will just be my second system.

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
It's crazy to think back in February my cousin was trying to get me to buy these for 350 so I could sale for 400 .....told that nikka these things was trash X box done

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
That's what I'm doing I wanted a secondary console any how and people aren't trying to pay decent value for the xbone so it will just be my second system.

:beli::beli::beli::beli::beli::beli:

u got offered 20's breh

u got offered a bow and arrows breh

u got offered a fridge breh

thats more than enough for that shyt box

u get anymore offers? :mjlol: