PS4 Breh's They're giving away the Uncharted collection and Journey for Free on Playstation store.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
already had uncharted because of plus

Will get around to all of that during the summer

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The key to uncharted that most people don't realize is that these games actually play better on easy difficulty. Most people instinctively play everything on hard.
Playing these games on hard actually disrupts the flow and makes it far less cinematic. Instead You spend alot of time waiting...
waiting for health to regenerate, Waiting for the redo screen, waiting, waiting.
I think some reviewers noted this before. Most games you play on hard for more fun. This game is opposite.

Normal is one thing, but I can't play on easy

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
The key to uncharted that most people don't realize is that these games actually play better on easy difficulty. Most people instinctively play everything on hard.
Playing these games on hard actually disrupts the flow and makes it far less cinematic. Instead You spend alot of time waiting...
waiting for health to regenerate, Waiting for the redo screen, waiting, waiting.
I think some reviewers noted this before. Most games you play on hard for more fun. This game is opposite.
:ehh: I almost thought to lower the difficulty on my play through recently on 4 for my first completion, but my pride wouldn't allow me to do so. Might have a point tho.

Normal is one thing, but I can't play on easy

Exactly. I couldn't dare play any game on easy. Not even when I share a game play through with my daughter. fukk that.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
:mjlol::dead:

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana

@Mowgli

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
What the hell did you just say. :mjlol:

Brother? If you're a casual you're a casual. Please, enough with the mental gymnastics. Uncharted? On the hardest difficulty? Requires the Purest and THE TRUEST skill. Its literally poetry in motion. Yea sure you can make it look nice on easy but it ain't no CRUSHING, please Believe me!!!!

Watch as ya boy here aka me, makes a fukking movie out of this sequence.

Remember that APC battle from lost legacy?

Crushed

When the stakes are high, magic happens

This footage has been executed by a trained professional. Don't try this at home kids.

True Skill

Last edited:

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
Everyone should have played these games by now, no better price than free.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
What the hell did you just say. :mjlol:

Brother? If you're a casual you're a casual. Please, enough with the mental gymnastics. Uncharted? On the hardest difficulty? Requires the Purest and THE TRUEST skill. Its literally poetry in motion. Yea sure you can make it look nice on easy but it ain't no CRUSHING, please Believe me!!!!

Watch as ya boy here aka me, makes a fukking movie out of this sequence.

Remember that APC battle from lost legacy?

Crushed

When the stakes are high, magic happens

This footage has been executed by a trained professional. Don't try this at home kids.

True Skill

this is a long ass critique, but he breaks down why uncharted just isnt a very good game unless played on easy. I understand you have your pride or whatever, but thats just flaw in their design not an assault on your virtual manhood. I understand that your standing on principle but im just saying do your research. Did you know there are actually games out there that are harder on easy difficulty?

Last edited: