PS4 became everything you criticized about XB1...

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Games
PS4 + XB1: This is always going to boil down to preference. What can't be debated is the fact that the biggest games are multiplat.

[/SPOILER]
Cosign x100,000,000 dude. Nobody's willing to accept that this gen has had the weakest catalog of exclusives ever...for BOTH consoles.

Thoughtspeak

Joke ting blood
Daps
Reppin
London under protest
Cosign x100,000,000 dude. Nobody's willing to accept that this gen has had the weakest catalog of exclusives ever...for BOTH consoles.

Depends what genres you are into.

For fighting games it's been amazing.

For character action, it's been steaming hot garbage.

For shooters, it's been business as usual.

For racers it's been meh.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Better by who's metrics? Cus if your idea of debate is whether you like a game or not, you are missing my point entirely. Someone does and bought the game. Maybe the system for the game.
Then your point fell flat.
You brought up niche genres in support of PS4 exclusives, in a thread that is about how the worth of exclusives is subjective, and the features that were once praised are now being downplayed.

Thoughtspeak

Joke ting blood
Daps
Reppin
London under protest
Then your point fell flat.
You brought up niche genres in support of PS4 exclusives, in a thread that is about how the worth of exclusives is subjective, and the features that were once praised are now being downplayed.

Your opening argument was that exclusives are simply a matter of preference. No preference can change the fact one platform has more than another.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
:mjlol:These stans aren't even brave enough to admit that they would LOVE the PS4 to play PS3, 2, and 1 discs for free and have a 4K UHD player.
It's perfectly fine to say that the competition is doing some things right. You should embrace. I smart company will see what their competition is doing and improve...you know...the way Microsoft is doing with the XB1. :russ:
Meanwhile, each gen Sony has REMOVED features and you continue to applaud them. :laff:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Your opening argument was that exclusives are simply a matter of preference. No preference can change the fact one platform has more than another.
:stopitslime:So you're going to make an argument, move the goal posts, and pretend you didnt say what you just said?
You brought up niche genres implying that those genres weren't represented on XB1.
I told you I could easily name multiplats that fit in that genre that are better than the PS4 exclusives you could name and you deflected.
Yes, from the beginning I've said "good" is subjective. Repeating what I said isn't a response.
More does not automatically equal better. I'm sure you know this.

I've simplified the point over and over and you stans continue to move goal posts.
XB1 now has all of the features you wanted PS4 to have. There is no arguing that what so ever.
Now if you like PS4 games better, cool. :thumbsup:
It still doesn't change the point of the OP.

Thoughtspeak

Joke ting blood
Daps
Reppin
London under protest

OK, ill give my reasoning.

Fighters have seen the return of guilty gear and KI, SFV, 3 blazblue titles, tekken back to the top of the pack, an amazing Mk and injustice, bunch of anime fighters and smash.

Character action has had a couple re-releases. That's it. Nothing on dmc3 or ninja gaidens level.

Same amount of shootybangbangs have released each year except Sony has finally given up on killzone

Racers have had forza. That's it. Nothing like burnout or split second and nfs is ehhhhh.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
@MeachTheMonster you seein the posts in here? :russ:
They're more concerned with the shock that I made this thread than dealing with Sony pulling features away from them gen after gen. :mjlol:
"I thought OP was one of us!" :damn:
"Isn't OP a Sony stan????":mjcry:

These boys built their kingdom around hardware so much they can't fathom the idea of being a fan of specific games while still respecting/admiring what the competition is doing.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i have a xbox one x on the way but:

days gone
last of us 2
god of war 2
spiderman

....all shyt on any exclusive coming down the pipe for xbox one x...its just facts. I have a pro for these and my xbox one x is going to be mainly for multiplat games and PUBG. Best of both worlds.

Thoughtspeak

Joke ting blood
Daps
Reppin
London under protest
:stopitslime:So you're going to make an argument, move the goal posts, and pretend you didnt say what you just said?
You brought up niche genres implying that those genres weren't represented on XB1.
I told you I could easily name multiplats that fit in that genre that are better than the PS4 exclusives you could name and you deflected.
Yes, from the beginning I've said "good" is subjective. Repeating what I said isn't a response.
More does not automatically equal better. I'm sure you know this.

I've simplified the point over and over and you stans continue to move goal posts.
XB1 now has all of the features you wanted PS4 to have. There is no arguing that what so ever.
Now if you like PS4 games better, cool. :thumbsup:
It still doesn't change the point of the OP.

I've not moved anything. I've stuck to one consistent point and even conceded one part of it.

As for the Xbox one features, it still hasn't addressed the bulk of my issues with the system which I've already detailed.