PS4 became everything you criticized about XB1...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:These stans aren't even brave enough to admit that they would LOVE the PS4 to play PS3, 2, and 1 discs for free and have a 4K UHD player.
It's perfectly fine to say that the competition is doing some things right. You should embrace. I smart company will see what their competition is doing and improve...you know...the way Microsoft is doing with the XB1. :russ:
Meanwhile, each gen Sony has REMOVED features and you continue to applaud them. :laff:
....but at the same time xbox basically removed kinect and all hopes for it. They both removed stuff lol

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
i have a xbox one x on the way but:

days gone
last of us 2
god of war 2
spiderman

....all shyt on any exclusive coming down the pipe for xbox one x...its just facts. I have a pro for these and my xbox one x is going to be mainly for multiplat games and PUBG. Best of both worlds.
And that's cool. I like PS4 better than XB1 myself. Those games you mentioned, and more, interested more so than what is coming to XB1.
That doesn't change that PS4 has fallen back and Sony stans are pretending none of it matters.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
....but at the same time xbox basically removed kinect and all hopes for it. They both removed stuff lol
Removing Kinect was smart.
What was smart about removing backwards compatibility? (Besides Sony knowing that their fan base is Apple-Stan level sheep who will blindly defend anything they do while emptying their pockets to pay for something the competition is offering free of charge)

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Xbox removed games and exclusives from their console each gen but hey we supposed to be congratulating them on letting you play NFL Blitz 2002 again :mjlol:.

Didn't they remove SNAP from the Xbox? :wow:
So removing SNAP from xbox is on the same level as Sony removing BC which they had on PS2 and PS3? :LieDaigo:
You're paying for Gaikai and you don't even use it. (You'll say you aren't paying for it....but in reality...even if you don't have PSNow...you're definitely paying for it) :banderas:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I've not moved anything. I've stuck to one consistent point and even conceded one part of it.

As for the Xbox one features, it still hasn't addressed the bulk of my issues with the system which I've already detailed.
So if I'm understanding you're rebuttal correctly, you're saying, you don't care if xbox 1 has the features you once praised because you prefer the ps4 games?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
@MeachTheMonster you seein the posts in here? :russ:
They're more concerned with the shock that I made this thread than dealing with Sony pulling features away from them gen after gen. :mjlol:
"I thought OP was one of us!" :damn:
"Isn't OP a Sony stan????":mjcry:

These boys built their kingdom around hardware so much they can't fathom the idea of being a fan of specific games while still respecting/admiring what the competition is doing.
You better chill.:whoa: That's how I got this pink banner calling out the lunacy of this place.

Muffakas used to literally preface the games the were talking about with "superior/definitive version" when talking about them on PS4, now that doesn't matter.

Look at this shyt

You got a gaming pc? If not then you buying multiplats on ps4.

PS4= best version of multiplats
Was the first/best selling point for PS4.

Now that shyt don't matter :mjlol:

It's just that when people say "what u playin cuz?" it's silly because people act as if multiplats aren't being played on PS4

Dudes literally made the same arguments you are now when PS4 wasn't perceived as the leader in exclusives.

:mjlol:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
You better chill.:whoa: That's how I got this pink banner calling out the lunacy of this place.

Muffakas used to literally preface the games the were talking about with "superior/definitive version" when talking about them on PS4, now that doesn't matter.

Look at this shyt

Was the first/best selling point for PS4.

Now that shyt don't matter :mjlol:

Dudes literally made the same arguments you are now when PS4 wasn't perceived as the leader in exclusives.

:mjlol:
I like the stan jokes just like everyone else but the loyalty some of these brehs have to a brand is :picard: worthy to say the least.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Side note: 11 of you dapped the OP but none of you rated my thread 5 stars. :dwillhuh:
How dare you let my phenomenal thread be tarnished by these blind sony stans and their japanese pedophile simulator games. :hhh:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I actually think Sony is at least promoting PSVR well. They even gave it time a lot of time at E3 this year.
Supporting it is another thing. Are they actually developing/publishing any big games for it? Cause that was a huge problem with the Vita. There was no 1st party titles on it after like, year one.
They can't rely on 3rd parties cause like 90% of VR games I've seen basically equate to tech demos. Bite sized experiences that are not full game's

Genos

Superstar
Daps
They turned their backs on PSVR?? What? I hope you know it takes years for big games to be made, although small games PSVR still gets tons of support. You remember how trash PS4 was for the first 1.5-2 years after release. I was playing my ps3 for a while after PS4 came out