PS4 became everything you criticized about XB1...

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Not only is this patently false, who cares? The question is whether the PS4 library is bigger than the Xbox ones. It is no ifs or buts.

I don't understand why this is such a point of contention. There are plenty reasons to buy a Xbox one over a PS4. The amount of exclusives is not one of them. Simple.
I don't think anyone argued that "the amount of exclusives" was a reason to buy the Xbox.

You arguing against yourself with that one :manny:

What was said is the the exclusive situation between both isn't enough to overcome the overall advantages of the Xbox.

The most popular games are multiplatform and either system has a couple very popular games that are not on the other system.

All the "exclusives" beyond that are niche games and don't move the needle either way unless you like that specific type of game.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't think anyone argued that "the amount of exclusives" was a reason to buy the Xbox.

What was said is the the exclusive situation between both isn't enough to overcome the overall advantages of the Xbox.

The most popular games are multiplatform and either system has a couple very popular games that are not on the other system.

All the "exclusives" beyond that are niche games and don't move the needle either way unless you like that specific type of game.
So Uncharted 4, God of War, Horizon Zero Dawn, Spiderman, TLOU 2 don't move the needle?
:laff:

U dudes are craaaaaazy. Uncharted 4 sold 8.7 million copies last I heard but let you dudes tell it more people are gung ho about MGSV which only sold about 6 million last I heard across 3 platforms.

Thoughtspeak

Joke ting blood
Daps
Reppin
London under protest

Well if someone saying something is "debatable" then they have to have a better argument than "lol indies and Japanese games don't count"

Especially as microsofts last E3 was mostly....... Indies and Japanese games......... :manny:

I said beyond the most popular ones.

Stop playing dumb :comeon:

Even if we narrow things to Sony published games VS Microsoft ones, Sony covers a far larger range of genres and titles.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Well if someone saying something is "debatable" then they have to have a better argument than "lol indies and Japanese games don't count"

Especially as microsofts last E3 was mostly....... Indies and Japanese games......... :manny:
That's the game y'all play when y'all pretend such n such Xbox exclusive doesn't exist cause you don't want to play it.

In reality Xbox has had a pretty diverse line up of exclusives. Not all of them have been very commercially successful, but there's plenty to play. Only thing missing is Japanese games.

Thoughtspeak

Joke ting blood
Daps
Reppin
London under protest
That's the game y'all play when y'all pretend such n such Xbox exclusive doesn't exist cause you don't want to play it.

In reality Xbox has had a pretty diverse line up of exclusives. Not all of them have been very commercially successful, but there's plenty to play. Only thing missing is Japanese games.

Speak for yourself. I play every exclusive that interests me, no matter the platform. Cup head is one of my favourite games this year.

Also you gotta see the irony in saying that to someone with a ninja gaiden avatar right?

So busy defending platforms you aren't even thinking straight

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Interactive horror/
Thriller

Futuristic racer

Crazy Golf simulator

All VR genres

Rythum dancing and idol

City building

And few more I can't quite think of.
State of decay. D4

No exclusive but neither does PlayStation unless you are counting re-releases, in which case Xbox has plenty of those

Powerstar golf

Kinect games, AR coming soon

Dance central, and plenty other dance/rythim gsmes

Zoo tyc00n and stuff like Age of empires.

Like I said. Just cause you pretend they don't exist, doesn't mean the aren't real:manny:
Speak for yourself. I play every exclusive that interests me, no matter the platform. Cup head is one of my favourite games this year.

Also you gotta see the irony in saying that to someone with a ninja gaiden avatar right?

So busy defending platforms you aren't even thinking straight
you just did it above :manny:

Thoughtspeak

Joke ting blood
Daps
Reppin
London under protest
State of decay. D4

No exclusive but neither does PlayStation unless you are counting re-releases, in which case Xbox has plenty of those

Powerstar golf

Kinect games, AR coming soon

Dance central, and plenty other dance/rythim gsmes

Zoo tyc00n and stuff like Age of empires.

Like I said. Just cause you pretend they don't exist, doesn't mean the aren't real:manny:

you just did it above :manny:

Fine, I'm not unreasonable. I'll concede on genres. I'm not familiar with every game in each systems library.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Interactive horror/
Thriller

Futuristic racer

Crazy Golf simulator

All VR genres

Rythum dancing and idol

City building

And few more I can't quite think of.
Name me the PS4 exclusives for each of these "genres" and I'm sure I can name a better multiplat (With PSVR possibly being the exception mainly due to me not being familiar with the other VR platforms).

Thoughtspeak

Joke ting blood
Daps
Reppin
London under protest
Name me the PS4 exclusives for each of these "genres" and I'm sure I can name a better multiplat (With PSVR possibly being the exception mainly due to me not being familiar with the other VR platforms).

Better by who's metrics? Cus if your idea of debate is whether you like a game or not, you are missing my point entirely. Someone does and bought the game. Maybe the system for the game.