PS4 became everything you criticized about XB1...

Daps
Reppin
Seven One Eight
Games
PS4 + XB1: This is always going to boil down to preference. What can't be debated is the fact that the biggest games are multiplat.

as a PC gamer, I have no dog in this fight and would agree that the biggest releases are in fact, multiplat :hubie:

but insinuating that the xbox library could hang next to the PS4's is just :mjlol:

exclusives (in the most literal sense) don't even exist on XB1 anymore... we get all yall games :russ:

Tflasha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:ufdup:Microsoft doesn’t need me to defend it, especially against this piss poor competition we have been seeing for 3 generations.
:whoa:hold ya muthafukkn horses breh we not gonna point out kinectimals and hd dvd adapters blowing up and regertated halo games fam.. and what grown ass man plays forza :heh:

Thoughtspeak

Joke ting blood
Daps
Reppin
London under protest
When you put out great exclusive games people tend to not notice these things. Xbox Live could be free and I still wouldnt buy an Xbox or Xbox X. Even PC has more current gen AAA games then Xbox this gen:dead:

@Thoughtspeak PS4 has a far bigger and better exclusive line up thats why its winning. You reading too much of that Neogaf cac talk type bullshyt if you think the botched Xbox launch is why they still loosing. Nobody cares because they reversed policy on that at the very begining. If they waited several months or a year to change sure, but thats not the case here. Nobody I know even thought the Xbox could not play used games, even at launch. Xbox fanboys point to this as an excuse. Its such bullshyt. It needs more better AAA exclusives. PlayStation the only publisher putting out constant single player AAA games that are actually good. None of the publishers except maybe Rockstar can fukk with them. This is why I see PlayStation dominating for the forseable future. Microsoft will never beat the Japanese at this console shyt. Sony and Nintendo laughing all the way to the bank posting they biggest profits ever right now.

Actually no. Clearly you are the one reading too much into what is said on Neogaf and such places because I never mentioned the launch.

The Xbox one was a colossal failure of console because it's original design was of an entertainment box. It fought you at every turn to do the most basic shyt.

Installing a game? Yeah nikka I'm gonna take 20 mins and download a massive day one patch at the same time.

Taking screenshots? Yeah nikka, you have to Input the Konami code unless you own Kinect.

Moving between settings, Games and features? Oh by the way, I run everything in a virtual machine and every function on me is an app, that often is buggy.

Playing offline? Meh, I suppose you can, but I'm going to block you from certain functions the moment I sniff a Internet connection. Sign in nikka.

Playing without the latest patch/OS update cus you don't need it in your SP title? fukk you nikka. Update me or don't play shyt.

Having a snappy interface? Nah nikka, I want to constantly be refreshing feeds from the Internet to slow down your shyt. Also here is this great useless feature I call snap.

Having a consistent design language? Nah fam, my shyt is all over the place.

Having a store that is built for browsing thousands of titles in a short space of time? Nah fam, every game has to have this big ass thumbnail because you are too dumb to know what it is otherwise. Also why should you be able to sort games by price? Cheap b*stard.

I can go on, but you get the point. Yes updates have improved things over the years, and features wise the Xbox can do more, but even now, I find the console getting in the way of my gaming every so often. That's why it is a failure in my eyes.

And yes, the content is lacking. It's actually still a thing that smaller Japanese and indie titles that were on PS4 years ago, are only just hitting Xbox now. As someone who doesn't play much of the big AAA shootybangbangs, the fact they are on Xbox mean nothing to me.

Yakuza Nioh and Nier alone are worth everything that came out on Xbox this entire year.

In fact I'd honestly say that 4years down the line, the consoles best exclusive has been cuphead. Something that is almost PS+ tier.