PS4 became everything you criticized about XB1...

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
if microsoft worried more about what gamers really care about, better graphics and most importantly, better game play at 1080p resolution and higher frame rates, maybe the xbox 1 wouldnt of been the biggest flop for a mainstream console in recent history :manny:

you and them so focused on 4k, majority of people dont care about 4k :manny:
Unless on PC right :rolleyes:

You know what's retardedly wrong with your logic? You think people will buy TV's for Xbox one X gaming only. Do you have a tv? You a baller, is it 4k? You don't think a tech consumer isn't interested in an upgraded tv for gaming and movies? I can't even watch comparison videos because I need 4k/hdr to see it.

You are comparing that to pc gaming alone which is idiotic at best. shyt, how much does a 4k/HDR monitor cost (a Ton) and there are not that many models yet either. You know that tho, I guess you was gonna keep that lil fact a secret? You played yourself for that :ufdup:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
They despise windows 10. I hate it too but them games tho.

I mean you either buy a Xbox or interact with Windows 10 and their store.

In my position it can go either way since I play on multiple platforms. Casual gaming can be on any platform.
No. They despise the windows store. Cause the windows store’s version of a game almost always has issues. shyt. The windows store couldn’t even get Cuphead 100% right. Lol.

Last edited:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
A PC gamer has more invested than your average console gamer. I just don't think Xbox sharing games with Windows hurts Xbox much as some people think.
Nah I think it was a bad idea for their brand imo. Cause regardless of the issues with the windows store. Their main haymaker exclusive games being on another platform doesn’t help them in any way. It basically gives the PC gaming crowd less of a reason to own an Xbox One. Or less of a reason to keep the one they already own. I own both and I’m not gonna front my Xbox been collecting some major dust when if Forza 7 or Cuphead didn’t release on PC I would be running my Xbox One right now.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Steam Hardware & Software Survey

most popular cards:

750ti
1050ti

it's not like a few years ago when integrated graphics were on top
That still doesn't change what I said.

Majority of people gaming on PC are not using high end hardware.

Hell there's more people using integrated graphics than 4K monitors:heh:

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
You said "Xbox made their games useless when they put them on windows." that's not true. A lot of PC gamers seem to despise the Windows store and the main consumers, the casual gamers aren't gonna bother with PC gaming.
As a pc gamer. I'm not buying a new console for a game if I can play it on pc. No matter what store/site it's from. That's just dumb. I may hate the windows store but you think I'm spending $200 to avoid using it? Lol

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
That still doesn't change what I said.

Majority of people gaming on PC are not using high end hardware.

Hell there's more people using integrated graphics than 4K monitors:heh:
This is stupid to say considering more people are using 1080p TVs than 4K by a wide margin yet u going hard over the One X. shyt when the PS4 and Xbox One released alotta people still was running 720p tv’s. On top of that. Most of the best gaming monitors currently aren’t 4K monitors. So u have to factor that in as well. Bottom line the most popular cards are atleast on par or higher than the standard PS4 and Xbox One. And 2 of em on the list are higher than the One X. Despite them all being mid to low end cards. Not counting the 1070.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Peripherals
PS4: still hasn't learned from their past abandoned projects. They release PSVR and almost immediately turned their backs on it despite the strong potential it has
XB1: has discontinued Kinect and has decided to focus on bringing more games to their platform

Games
PS4 + XB1: This is always going to boil down to preference. What can't be debated is the fact that the biggest games are multiplat.

i don't quite understand the points being made here. they are conflicting at best and nonsensical overall.

you list microsoft abandoning kinect and focusing on games as a positive but then on the games section you dismiss first party output by making a ridiculous appeal at multiplat games being the "biggest games". do you not realize how the math doesn't add up between the two points?

nevermind the fact that despite personal preferences, first and second party output are the biggest and the most substantial differential between these consoles, and that the console with the most diverse and consistent output of games matters far more than negligent graphical gains when put up against cost and value proposition, as well as mattering more than the ability to natively play 15 year old games (backwards compatibility) or outside that consoles ecosystem (cross platform play). These are all bonuses that add value to the console but certainly do not outweigh games, and you can't just hide behind "multiplat are the biggest games".

When I buy an electronic device i don't expect its functionality and forward compatibility to be endless, look at phones, similarly, when I buy a console, i buy it for its library not because of backwards compatibility/i want to play games that existed 15-10 years ago, that's crazy and you're a stupid consumer if this is your primary motivation. As I said, its a bonus, and its value its questionable seeing as its more of a tick box on list wars like this than anything else. "Aye breh i copped the One X so i can be killing Banjo Kazooie" :childplease:

VR not being supported is another comical assertion, hell, Paris Game Week will have new VR games revealed at Sony conference (tomorrow).

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
This is stupid to say considering more people are using 1080p TVs than 4K by a wide margin yet u going hard over the One X. Shyt when the PS4 and Xbox One released alotta people still was running 720p tv’s. On top of that. Most of the best gaming monitors currently aren’t 4K monitors. So u have to factor that in as well. Bottom line the most popular cards are atleast on par or higher than the standard PS4 and Xbox One. And 2 of em on the list are higher than the One X. Despite them all being mid to low end cards. Not counting the 1070.
I'm not going hard over anything. Just pointing out how flawed the "just play it on PC" argument is, as that doesn't apply to the overwhelming majority of gamers.

There's a small minority of gamers with top end hardware. The rest of us are looking to upgrade both our screens and hardware sooner or later.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i don't quite understand the points being made here. they are conflicting at best and nonsensical overall.

you list microsoft abandoning kinect and focusing on games as a positive but then on the games section you dismiss first party output by making a ridiculous appeal at multiplat games being the "biggest games". do you not realize how the math doesn't add up between the two points?

nevermind the fact that despite personal preferences, first and second party output are the biggest and the most substantial differential between these consoles, and that the console with the most diverse and consistent output of games matters far more than negligent graphical gains when put up against cost and value proposition, as well as mattering more than the ability to natively play 15 year old games (backwards compatibility) or outside that consoles ecosystem (cross platform play). These are all bonuses that add value to the console but certainly do not outweigh games, and you can't just hide behind "multiplat are the biggest games".

When I buy an electronic device i don't expect its functionality and forward compatibility to be endless, look at phones, similarly, when I buy a console, i buy it for its library not because of backwards compatibility/i want to play games that existed 15-10 years ago, that's crazy and you're a stupid consumer if this is your primary motivation. As I said, its a bonus, and its value its questionable seeing as its more of a tick box on list wars like this than anything else. "Aye breh i copped the One X so i can be killing Banjo Kazooie" :childplease:

VR not being supported is another comical assertion, hell, Paris Game Week will have new VR games revealed at Sony conference (tomorrow).
dhMeAzK.gif

That entire section had me scratching my head like :what:?

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
I'm not going hard over anything. Just pointing out how flawed the "just play it on PC" argument is, as that doesn't apply to the overwhelming majority of gamers.

There's a small minority of gamers with top end hardware. The rest of us are looking to upgrade both our screens and hardware sooner or later.
:what: nikka the majority of console gamers are gaming on low end hardware themselves. My point still stands. If u look at the video card list. Most of those gamers wouldn’t really see a complete upgrade by paying 500 bucks for a One X. Cause more than likely. Based on stats. They don’t have a 4K TV. So that would mean they would have to go out and buy a 4KTV on top of the One X. Which would cause them paying atleast 1400 out of pocket total for something decent. When they could just take their 500 bucks and put it towards a 4K monitor and have the same if not better experience on the PC. shyt even fhe lower cards on that list can prolly run 4K with some graphics tweaks. Since they have complete customization ability that isn’t available on console.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

dhMeAzK.gif

That entire section had me scratching my head like :what:?
:mjlol::umad:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:what: nikka the majority of console gamers are gaming on low end hardware themselves.
Never argued this point. Majority of gamers regardless the platform are not using high end hardware.
My point still stands. If u look at the video card list. Most of those gamers wouldn’t really see a complete upgrade by paying 500 bucks for a One X. Cause more than likely. Based on stats. They don’t have a 4K TV. So that would mean they would have to go out and buy a 4KTV on top of the One X. Which would cause them paying atleast 1400 out of pocket total for something decent. When they could just take their 500 bucks and put it towards a 4K monitor and have the same if not better experience on the PC. shyt even fhe lower cards on that list can prolly run 4K with some graphics tweaks. Since they have complete customization ability that isn’t available on console.
And this is how y'all move the goalposts all the time.

4K is a big deal, until it's not. More powerful hardware is worth the money...... until it's not:smh:

Using your logic here, the majority of PC gamers with stronger hardware have wasted their money cause they don't have a 4K monitor :beli:

In reality the group of people with strong enough hardware to outperform the 1X AND no 4K TV/monitor is very small minority of gamers overall.