PS4 became everything you criticized about XB1...

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Unless on PC right :rolleyes:

You know what's retardedly wrong with your logic? You think people will buy TV's for Xbox one X gaming only. Do you have a tv? You a baller, is it 4k? You don't think a tech consumer isn't interested in an upgraded tv for gaming and movies? I can't even watch comparison videos because I need 4k/hdr to see it.

You are comparing that to pc gaming alone which is idiotic at best. shyt, how much does a 4k/HDR monitor cost (a Ton) and there are not that many models yet either. You know that tho, I guess you was gonna keep that lil fact a secret? You played yourself for that :ufdup:
I have a 4k TV, do you have one? :usure: You seem to dodge the question whenever someone asks if you have a 4k tv

as far as the second part of your post, are you agreeing with me? I cant tell.. because I already stated that most people have 4k capable computers but not 4k capable monitors.. if you would read, for once.

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
Nah I think it was a bad idea for their brand imo. Cause regardless of the issues with the windows store. Their main haymaker exclusive games being on another platform doesn’t help them in any way. It basically gives the PC gaming crowd less of a reason to own an Xbox One. Or less of a reason to keep the one they already own. I own both and I’m not gonna front my Xbox been collecting some major dust when if Forza 7 or Cuphead didn’t release on PC I would be running my Xbox One right now.

As a pc gamer. I'm not buying a new console for a game if I can play it on pc. No matter what store/site it's from. That's just dumb. I may hate the windows store but you think I'm spending $200 to avoid using it? Lol

I know PC gamers that have an Xbox One because they refuse to buy anything from the windows store, just because you can tolerate the Windows store doesn't mean that's the same for everyone.

My main point is that casual gamers(The bread & butter of the console market) are not gonna play on PC. Convenience, familiarity and mainstream appeal are the only things that hold an advantage over PC. This doesn't hurt them as much as you guys think.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Never argued this point. Majority of gamers regardless the platform are not using high end hardware.

And this is how y'all move the goalposts all the time.

4K is a big deal, until it's not. More powerful hardware is worth the money...... until it's not:smh:

Using your logic here, the majority of PC gamers with stronger hardware have wasted their money cause they don't have a 4K monitor
:beli:

In reality the group of people with strong enough hardware to outperform the 1X AND no 4K TV/monitor is very small minority of gamers overall.
The point you're missing is even if you're without a 4K monitor, you still have the option to now run games with even higher presets while maintaining the same performance or get both if you're lucky.
You could downsample, run higher presets, run higher fps etc. I have a 1070 and although I have a 4K TV, if I wanted to I could just buy a 144hz monitor and aim for super high fps and benefit from that.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Never argued this point. Majority of gamers regardless the platform are not using high end hardware.

4K is a big deal, until it's not. More powerful hardware is worth the money...... until it's not:smh:

Using your logic here, the majority of PC gamers with stronger hardware have wasted their money cause they don't have a 4K monitor :beli:

In reality the group of people with strong enough hardware to outperform the 1X AND no 4K TV/monitor is very small minority of gamers overall.
No. Ur missing my point. And this shows u don’t understand PC gaming. In the PC world 4K isn’t the end all be all. There are way more important things. Like PERFORMANCE and graphical fidelity. The best monitors have been 1440p 144hz gsync and freesync n shyt like that. Which is why a lot of pc gamers don’t game 4K. The problem is ur assuming everyone feels 4K gaming is the end all be all. That’s marketing shyt by the industry that ur falling for. That shyt is a resolution fam. It’s not end all be all when it comes to graphics. Having 4K capable hardware gives u far more advantages than just gaming in 4K. I got a cousin with a 1080ti, a 4K monitor and a 1440p monitor. He barely games in 4K. He likes his 1440p monitor better and he likes the performance better in 1440p. shyt I have 2 Titan X Pascals in SLI right now and I game in 1440p most of the time myself.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
That still doesn't change what I said.

Majority of people gaming on PC are not using high end hardware.

Hell there's more people using integrated graphics than 4K monitors:heh:
4K monitors are not where it's at with PC gaming. that doesn't mean the gpu's can't handle 4K, just that PC gamers would rather aim for 1440p with a high framerate. consoles aiming for 30fps, which is a different situation

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
4K monitors are not where it's at with PC gaming. that doesn't mean the gpu's can't handle 4K, just that PC gamers would rather aim for 1440p with a high framerate. consoles aiming for 30fps, which is a different situation
Even then, the majority of gamers on PC are not using hardware more powerful than X1X

Most are in the OG X1 PS4 range or below.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The point you're missing is even if you're without a 4K monitor, you still have the option to now run games with even higher presets while maintaining the same performance or get both if you're lucky.
You could downsample, run higher presets, run higher fps etc. I have a 1070 and although I have a 4K TV, if I wanted to I could just buy a 144hz monitor and aim for super high fps and benefit from that.
X1X does the same. There's benefits even if you don't own a 4K tv.

I never argued that point. It's @spliz with his goalpost moving.

On one hand he says people won't see the benefits of stronger hardware without a 4K tv with X1X

Then he goes on to talk about all the people with stronger hardware and no 4K tv on PC

:beli:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
No. Ur missing my point. And this shows u don’t understand PC gaming. In the PC world 4K isn’t the end all be all. There are way more important things. Like PERFORMANCE and graphical fidelity. The best monitors have been 1440p 144hz gsync and freesync n shyt like that.
As does the X1X have benefits for people without a 4K tv.

It's you causing the confusion by your continued goal post movement.

You are the one that claimed stronger hardware doesn't matter if you don't have a 4K tv. Not me.

Which is why a lot of pc gamers don’t game 4K. The problem is ur assuming everyone feels 4K gaming is the end all be all. That’s marketing shyt by the industry that ur falling for. That shyt is a resolution fam. It’s not end all be all when it comes to graphics. Having 4K capable hardware gives u far more advantages than just gaming in 4K. I got a cousin with a 1080ti, a 4K monitor and a 1440p monitor. He barely games in 4K. He likes his 1440p monitor better and he likes the performance better in 1440p. shyt I have 2 Titan X Pascals in SLI right now and I game in 1440p most of the time myself.

I never made that assumption. I'm talking about hardware in general regardless of which display is being used, the overwhelming majority of gamers regardless of platform are using low end hardware, and a lot of them will NEVER game on PC

Therefore it's invalid to argue that most gamers can just buy Xbox games and Play them on PC.

The facts don't support that argument.

By the numbers, the amount of gamers with strong enough PC hardware to outclass consoles is a small minority. And that's without even talking about all the gamers who don't/won't play on PC at all.

If you already have stronger hardware than the X1X great. The majority of gamers don't therefore X1X is an option to them.

The Exchanges

All Star
Daps
If your pc isnt from 2002 and you drop $$$ to avoid windows store then you lost :mjlol:.

Buy a Xbox One X

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA

Using your logic here, the majority of PC gamers with stronger hardware have wasted their money cause they don't have a 4K monitor :beli:

you have no idea what you're talking about.

cant stand nikkas like you that talk out their ass like experts on shyt they know nothing about.

majority of people gaming on computers are using dedicated graphics cards, NOT integrated. there would be no point in gaming on a pc if you're not using dedicated.

no one gives a fukk about 4K bro.

a 1070 will always outperform an rx 480 which is basically what the 1x is using, plus a few bells and whistles.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
you have no idea what you're talking about.

cant stand nikkas like you that talk out their ass like experts on shyt they know nothing about.

majority of people gaming on computers are using dedicated graphics cards, NOT integrated. there would be no point in gaming on a pc if you're not using dedicated.
I never said the majority of people are using integrated cards. Don't know where you got that from.

What I did say is that them majority of PC gamers are using low-mid hardware.

I posted the numbers to back up that assertion. There's no argument to even be made on that point.

no one gives a fukk about 4K bro.

a 1070 will always outperform an rx 480 which is basically what the 1x is using, plus a few bells and whistles.
Again arguing with yourself.

Can you read??:jbhmm:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I think some distinction needs to be made when talking about "PC Gamers". technically everyone playing Minesweeper is a PC Gamer. those that are interested in playing current/recent 3D rendered games ain't using integrated graphics