PS4 became everything you criticized about XB1...

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I understand that's possible, but at only 1% off people with a 4K monitor it implies that most computer gamers don't have hardware capable of playing at 4K.

And again, we have the GPU stats.

majority of people dont own a 4k tv, right ? so if people buy xbox 1x which entire purpose was for 4k, but cant even utilize it(due to not having a 4k monitor), does it make the xbox1x not compatible for 4k ? Using your own theory, that is what you are implying.... So using that same theory, that majority of PC gamers dont game in 4k, so they must not have a 4k capable PC, or is it due that most dont own a 27-30 inche 4k capable monitor and that 18.5-24 inch monitors are 99% of monitor sales :jbhmm:

or are you implying that 100% of xbox1x sales will be bought by people who also own 4k tvs :jbhmm:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
majority of people dont own a 4k tv, right ? so if people buy xbox 1x which entire purpose was for 4k, but cant even utilize it(due to not having a 4k monitor), does it make the xbox1x not compatible for 4k ? Using your own theory, that is what you are implying.... So using that same theory, that majority of PC gamers dont game in 4k, so they must not have a 4k capable PC, or is it due that most dont own a 27-30 inche 4k capable monitor and that 18.5-24 inch monitors are 99% of monitor sales :jbhmm:

or are you implying that 100% of xbox1x sales will be bought by people who also own 4k tvs :jbhmm:
I'm implying nothing you silly muthufukka I posted the numbers :gucci:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
you posted the numbers by using steam stats that 1% of gamers game on 4k... you cant think only 1% of PCs can game on 4k, right ?
The numbers also broke down which GPUs people are using.

And no I don't think it's only 1% of PC gamers with 4K capabale hardware.

What I said is with a number that low, the implication is that the majority of PC gamers do not have 4K capable hardware, which is backed up by the other numbers in the report detailing the GPUs being used.

All I'm saying is the argument "such n such Xbox game is on PC" doesn't apply to most "gamers"

4K adoption is growing, and X1X gives people another option for 4K content. Thats it:manny:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
The numbers also broke down which GPUs people are using.

And no I don't think it's only 1% of PC gamers with 4K capabale hardware.

What I said is with a number that low, the implication is that the majority of PC gamers do not have 4K capable hardware, which is backed up by the other numbers in the report detailing the GPUs being used.

All I'm saying is the argument "such n such Xbox game is on PC" doesn't apply to most "gamers"

4K adoption is growing, and X1X gives people another option for 4K content. Thats it:manny:

if microsoft worried more about what gamers really care about, better graphics and most importantly, better game play at 1080p resolution and higher frame rates, maybe the xbox 1 wouldnt of been the biggest flop for a mainstream console in recent history :manny:

you and them so focused on 4k, majority of people dont care about 4k :manny:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
if microsoft worried more about what gamers really care about, better graphics and most importantly, better game play at 1080p resolution and higher frame rates, maybe the xbox 1 wouldnt of been the biggest flop for a mainstream console in recent history :manny:

you and them so focused on 4k, majority of people dont care about 4k :manny:
All opinions and untruths passed as facts from y'all:francis:

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
Why should I buy a Xbox one? Exclusives?

I mean I own one but it's due to the cuzzos

You said "Xbox made their games useless when they put them on windows." that's not true. A lot of PC gamers seem to despise the Windows store and the main consumers, the casual gamers aren't gonna bother with PC gaming.

The Exchanges

All Star
Daps
You said "Xbox made their games useless when they put them on windows." that's not true. A lot of PC gamers seem to despise the Windows store and the main consumers, the casual gamers aren't gonna bother with PC gaming.

They despise windows 10. I hate it too but them games tho.

I mean you either buy a Xbox or interact with Windows 10 and their store.

In my position it can go either way since I play on multiple platforms. Casual gaming can be on any platform.

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
In my position it can go either way since I play on multiple platforms. Casual gaming can be on any platform.

A PC gamer has more invested than your average console gamer. I just don't think Xbox sharing games with Windows hurts Xbox much as some people think.