PS4 became everything you criticized about XB1...

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I have a 4k TV, do you have one? :usure: You seem to dodge the question whenever someone asks if you have a 4k tv

as far as the second part of your post, are you agreeing with me? I cant tell.. because I already stated that most people have 4k capable computers but not 4k capable monitors.. if you would read, for once.
I don't have a 4ktv, you a dikk rider so you're aware I said I'm waiting till I get an XB1X. Even said as much in the post you quoted :snoop:

Now you saying most don't have 4k monitors means what then :gladbron: @Fatboi1
You saying most have 4k capable PC's is bullshyt cuz that would depend on each games specs. But if you don't have both then you're not 4k gaming on PC :umad:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
X1X does the same. There's benefits even if you don't own a 4K tv.

I never argued that point. It's @spliz with his goalpost moving.

On one hand he says people won't see the benefits of stronger hardware without a 4K tv with X1X

Then he goes on to talk about all the people with stronger hardware and no 4K tv on PC

:beli:
nikka I didn’t say that. I didn’t move goalpost. Yes. The One X does have advantages for people with 1080p TV’s. Same as the PS4 Pro that y’all was straight shytting on. Look back and check my posts on that. I said these consoles should be aimed more for performance than 4K. Both the Pro and the One X. But just like the Pro. With a console u are LIMITED to what the developer decides to do. With PC u have full control. So no. It’s not the same advantages. I never said there was no advantages. But it’s right along the lines as the Pro as far as that goes.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
The last few pages of this thread is clear example of why this tech sub forum is the worst on the entire internet :francis: i refuse to believe active posters are willingly this ignorant :francis:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
nikka I didn’t say that. I didn’t move goalpost. Yes. The One X does have advantages for people with 1080p TV’s. Same as the PS4 Pro that y’all was straight shytting on. Look back and check my posts on that. I said these consoles should be aimed more for performance than 4K. Both the Pro and the One X. But just like the Pro. With a console u are LIMITED to what the developer decides to do. With PC u have full control. So no. It’s not the same advantages. I never said there was no advantages. But it’s right along the lines as the Pro as far as that goes.
You did say that:usure:

When it comes to consoles you said, majority people on PC don't have 4K tvs, therefore an upgrade to 1X is obsolete.

Then you turned around in the same post and said PC gamers don't even want 4K and the benefits can be seen elsewhere.

You made both of these conflicting assertions in the same damn post.

You said that, not me :stopitslime:

And no, the X1 isn't the same as the PS4pro. Same way as any two PC Cards with 2 tflops separating them aren't the same.

And that's why your stanary is comical. You move goalposts wherever possible to stan PlayStation.

When it comes to PC 2 cards separated by 2 tflops is a big deal. On console, it doesn't matter. :mjlol:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I always thought it was stupid they wanted these consoles to make the jump to 4K, when the OG PS4 and XB1 can't even do 1080p consistently

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
You did say that:usure:

When it comes to consoles you said, majority people on PC don't have 4K tvs, therefore an upgrade to 1X is obsolete.

Then you turned around in the same post and said PC gamers don't even want 4K and the benefits can be seen elsewhere.

You made both of these conflicting assertions in the same damn post.

You said that, not me :stopitslime:

And no, the X1 isn't the same as the PS4pro. Same way as any two PC Cards with 2 tflops separating them aren't the same.

And that's why your stanary is comical. You move goalposts wherever possible to stan PlayStation.

When it comes to PC 2 cards separated by 2 tflops is a big deal. On console, it doesn't matter. :mjlol:
One thing I don’t like in a debate is when the person I’m debating with is being dishonest. For one I never said an upgrade to 1X is obselete BECAUSE of 4K. I said that based on statistics. Most PC gamers prolly don’t have a 4KTV. And if they want 4K THAT bad. They would be better off just investing in a 4K monitor/TV and pair it with their already existing mid range card. Instead of going out and buying a One X and a new tv at the same time. And they can get that supersampling experience on their existing PC as well. That shyt is old news. Someone with a mid range graphics card like a 1060 would really have no use for a One X. And I didn’t say the console is the SAME as the Pro. I said it’s the same basic idea. Upgraded for 4KTVs but also supersampling and upgrades for 1080p TVs as well but that’s all DEVELOPER BASED. It all depends on what the dev wants to do as far as the upgrade. If the dev doesn’t want 1080p TVs to be much of an upgrade or doesn’t want it to be supersampled. They won’t. Trust me. That will be the case sometimes cause it’s the case for some PS4 Pro patched games right now. PC doesn’t have that issue.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
One thing I don’t like in a debate is when the person I’m debating with is being dishonest. For one I never said an upgrade to 1X is obselete BECAUSE of 4K. I said that based on statistics. Most PC gamers prolly don’t have a 4KTV. And if they want 4K THAT bad. They would be better off just investing in a 4K monitor/TV and pair it with their already existing mid range card. Instead of going out and buying a One X and a new tv at the same time. And they can get that supersampling experience on their existing PC as well.

And this is what I'm talking about. First you claim marginally better hardware is worth it, but in the same post you claim better hardware is not worth it. If that better hardware is 1X.

The non debatable fact is that the overwhelming majority of gamers are using hardware below the power of what's in the 1X. Therefore an upgrade to the 1X is just as viable as an upgrade to any card on PC.

I'd never see you in a thread telling PC folks not to upgrade their GPU cause they can just drop their settings and they don't have a 4k tv anyway

That's the dumbest shyt ever:heh:

I never seen you in a PS4 pro thread saying that dumb shyt either.

In fact, I've seen you argue how much a worthwhile upgrade Pro is over the base PS4. I wonder why?:mjpls:

That shyt is old news. Someone with a mid range graphics card like a 1060 would really have no use for a One X. And I didn’t say the console is the SAME as the Pro. I said it’s the same basic idea. Upgraded for 4KTVs but also supersampling and upgrades for 1080p TVs as well but that’s all DEVELOPER BASED. It all depends on what the dev wants to do as far as the upgrade. If the dev doesn’t want 1080p TVs to be much of an upgrade or doesn’t want it to be supersampled. They won’t. Trust me. That will be the case sometimes cause it’s the case for some PS4 Pro patched games right now. PC doesn’t have that issue.
Like I said, you move whatever goalposts you need to prop up PlayStation.

No way in hell you'd call two PCs seperated by 4gb of ram, 2Tflops of GPU and a higher CPU clock speed as "the same basic idea".

But when it comes to Xbox vs Playstation, all while arguing that marginally stronger hardware is viable when it comes to pc.

Your stanary is collapsing upon itself. Get your shyt together breh.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
And this is what I'm talking about. First you claim marginally better hardware is worth it, but in the same post you claim better hardware is not worth it. If that better hardware is 1X.

The non debatable fact is that the overwhelming majority of gamers are using hardware below the power of what's in the 1X. Therefore an upgrade to the 1X is just as viable as an upgrade to any card on PC.

I'd never see you in a thread telling PC folks not to upgrade their GPU cause they can just drop their settings and they don't have a 4k tv anyway

That's the dumbest shyt ever:heh:

I never seen you in a PS4 pro thread saying that dumb shyt either.

In fact, I've seen you argue how much a worthwhile upgrade Pro is over the base PS4. I wonder why?:mjpls:

Like I said, you move whatever goalposts you need to prop up PlayStation.

No way in hell you'd call two PCs seperated by 4gb of ram, 2Tflops of GPU and a higher CPU clock speed as "the same basic idea".

But when it comes to Xbox vs Playstation, all while arguing that marginally stronger hardware is viable when it comes to pc.

Your stanary is collapsing upon itself. Get your shyt together breh.
nikka are u kidding me? Yes. PC gaming. Regardless of the fukkin power of the GPU. Is the same fukkin basic idea. Consoles. Regardless of the fukkin power. Is the same fukkin basic idea. One is customizable. The OTHER isn’t. I’m done with this conversation cause like I said. Ur not an honest debater. U pull parts of someone’s statement out of context to fit whatever u wanna say. U purposely act disingenuous to certain things. And u put words in people’s mouths. The only person moving goalposts is u cause ur being willfully ignorant. U so focused on this console wars shyt u can’t see the forest from the trees. I don’t care about it. I’m gonna continue to own all platforms and continue to enjoy games on all platforms like I have been doin since the fukkin NES. And the PS4 Pro was worth it upgrade based on the price, PlayStation exclusives that can take advantage of it. wireless card and new HDD. It was less of a worth it upgrade if u had a PS4 already but still worth it if u cared about that sorta thing. The One X is out a year later. And based on the specs. Yes it’s a worth it upgrade. But based on exclusive gaming. I’m not so sure. And this is what I’ve been saying. If every damn game that drops on it comes to the PC. There’s a whole platform of gamers that may not be missing anything. It’s a great upgrade for console gamers. Definitely. But there’s nothing wrong with wanting more dedicated games before dropping that $500. If a person doesn’t care about that. It’s clearly the console to get. No question. Not for someone like me tho. I still may get it. I just wanna see what they do with it. And this is what I’ve been saying the whole time.

Last edited: