PS4 became everything you criticized about XB1...

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Nah. Don’t try to play me. I said that Xbox is going thru one of the worst droughts I’ve seen from a premier console. Which is true. Also. Just cause a couple games just released. Doesn’t mean the console isn’t going thru a drought. U have Cuphead which is great. But it’s damn near an arcade game and it’s on PC as well. And u have Forza 7. Which is great. But it’s on PC as well. But fukk it. The fact that it’s on PC is whatever. But check this out kid.

Halo Wars 2
Cuphead
Forza 7
And Super Lucky’s Tale releases next month. nikka that’s only 4 exclusive retail games in the whole year. They all available on PC too but I’m not even gonna count that.

Then let’s look at last year.
Forza Horizon 3
Gears of War 4
Quantum Break.

Bro that shyt is sad.
You are missing some, but even then counting new retail exclusives PS4 has had about 10 over the last two years. More than Xbox, but that in no way means Xbox is having the "woat drought"

PS4 had a similar year in 2014 and 2015 due to a bunch of delays that ended up coming out in 2016 and 17

Xbox is doing he same now, a bunch of delays have pushed games back that should have come out this year, so next year will be a good one.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
its very possible to have 4k hardware and not playi n 4k and not count towards those stats.. I dont play on 4k, I play on 144hz monitor..

which brings the next question - do you even have a 4k tv for xbox1x :martin:
I understand that's possible, but at only 1% off people with a 4K monitor it implies that most computer gamers don't have hardware capable of playing at 4K.

And again, we have the GPU stats.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
RX 480 and RX 580(equivalent to the One X) are damn near budget cards and can run games scaled in 4K. To keep it real wit u. I can run games in 4K no problem but a lot of the time I play 1440p maxed out at 100+ FPS.
Don't matter if they are budget cards. We have the stats. Majority of PC gamers are not using GPUs that powerful.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
You are missing some, but even then counting new retail exclusives PS4 has had about 10 over the last two years. More than Xbox, but that in no way means Xbox is having the "woat drought"

PS4 had a similar year in 2014 and 2015 due to a bunch of delays that ended up coming out in 2016 and 17

Xbox is doing he same now, a bunch of delays have pushed games back that should have come out this year, so next year will be a good one.
See both PS4 and Xbox One had kinda dry years in 2014 cause it’s the first year after launch. 2015 was the best year Xbox had so far. And if u look back at the threads around that time. I was excited as fukk about the games released that year. Honestly I will say this. This is one of the worst droughts I’ve seen from a premier console so deep in the gen. shyt had 2 straight years of damn near nothing to offer exclusively. And I’ve always been critical when a console is lacking. All the way back to the when the N64 fukked up with their 3rd parties.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Don't matter if they are budget cards. We have the stats. Majority of PC gamers are not using GPUs that powerful.
But I would assume the people who would care about the One X would care about running a GPU atleast that powerful. What I will say is the One X is a great bang for ur buck. Especially with how inflated some of the prices for PC parts are right now such as ram and gpu’s

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
RX 480 and RX 580(equivalent to the One X) are damn near budget cards and can run games scaled in 4K. To keep it real wit u. I can run games in 4K no problem but a lot of the time I play 1440p maxed out at 100+ FPS.
1440p...:picard:

:troll:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
To put it in perspective, I was playing games at 3K (three 1080p monitors) when SOHH existed :mjlol:

Remember when I rage-quit PC gaming because I couldn't max out Watch Dogs 1 in 3K? :mjlol:

4K ain't shyt for the PC gaming community on here.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
To put it in perspective, I was playing games at 3K (three 1080p monitors) when SOHH existed :mjlol:

Remember when I rage-quit PC gaming because I couldn't max out Watch Dogs 1 in 3K? :mjlol:

4K ain't shyt for the PC gaming community on here.
Lol. It’s funny to me. nikkas is fighting over playing games scaled down in 4K at 30fps. I mean it is what it is but it’s just weird people are fighting over it. shyt my cousin has a 1080ti and plays at 1440p cause he doesn’t feel comfortable playing under 100 FPS anymore. Lol