PS4 became everything you criticized about XB1...

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
the xbox 1 is made out of mid tier PC components from like 2011-2012 or so. The average computer you see in Best Buy has more power to it then the xbox 1... xbox 1 runs most games at 720-900p/60 fps.. not exactly stressing on any computer after 2012..
No, they don't :stopitslime:

You aren't picking up an off the shelf non gaming computer and playing gears at 900p 60fps. :comeon:

We see the stats on steam. Most people playing, are using weak ass hardware

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
If you have a PC that can outperform the X1X great. The majority of gamers do not.
Most PC gamers have a PC that can run scaled 4k at 30 fps , what do you mean ?

You aren't picking up an off the shelf non gaming computer and playing gears at 900p 60fps.

:dwillhuh: if it has any video card in it, it surely can run 900p/60 fps at xbox comparable settings (medium)

I was running those settings ona $1k pc in 2001 :mjlol: you dont think a $499 best buy PC can run that in 2017 :dwillhuh:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
No. They don't:comeon:

4k is just a resolution.. only on this forum do people think its some unlocked higher graphic setting :heh: the stress on computers comes from higher SETTINGS (graphics, motion blur, anti aliasing, textures, etc.) not 4k (resolution). learn the difference. The stress comes from 4k (resolution) at higher settings because of the amount of particles per pixels (keep up please, let me know if you get lost any where during this discussion). If you lower the settings to xbox 1x settings (low to medium standard settings on PC) then running that because less of a stress on a computer.

my computer is old as shyt... my processor came out in 2011... I can run scaled 4k 30 fps with a breeze, probably 60 fps if using xbox1 settings (low to medium)

People on this forum (you) are complete idiots when it comes to settings.. xbox is playing LOW to MEDIUM settings on SCALED 4k at 30 FPS. You dont think thats possible by most gaming PCs since 2013 :dwillhuh: its impossible to be this naive

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
4k is just a resolution.. only on this forum do people think its some unlocked higher graphic setting :heh: the stress on computers comes from higher SETTINGS (graphics, motion blur, anti aliasing, textures, etc.) not 4k (resolution). learn the difference. The stress comes from 4k (resolution) at higher settings because of the amount of particles per pixels (keep up please, let me know if you get lost any where during this discussion). If you lower the settings to xbox 1x settings (low to medium standard settings on PC) then running that because less of a stress on a computer.

my computer is old as shyt... my processor came out in 2011... I can run scaled 4k 30 fps with a breeze, probably 60 fps if using xbox1 settings (low to medium)

People on this forum (you) are complete idiots when it comes to settings.. xbox is playing LOW to MEDIUM settings on SCALED 4k at 30 FPS. You dont think thats possible by most gaming PCs since 2013 :dwillhuh: its impossible to be this naive
Motherfukker don't play with me:birdman:

We talking about High end games and hardware.

Majority of PC gamers are playing at a lesser level than X1. Those are facts

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Motherfukker don't play with me:birdman:

We talking about High end games and hardware.

Xbox 1 version of Wolfenstein 2:New Colossus is lookin :flabbynsick:

At the bottom of the pile sits Xbox One, handing in a 1440x810 presentation, while the base PlayStation 4 fares better, delivering full 1920x1080.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

they arent facts though? Its 2017... you dont think most people have a computer comparable to a low to mid tier computer in 2011 - 2012 ? :dwillhuh:

Still better than most "pc gamers" could do :manny:

why do you think this :dwillhuh: technology advances fast... you dont think 2017 average computer cant out perform a 2011 computer shoved into a black xbox1 logo'd compatible box :dwillhuh:

its impossible to be this ignorant :dwillhuh: you FULLY understand that xbox1 is just PC components fit into the box right :dwillhuh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
they arent facts though? Its 2017... you dont think most people have a computer comparable to a low to mid tier computer in 2011 - 2012 ? :dwillhuh:
No, they don't.

Check the steam hardware stats. Most people on steam are using a GPU that cannot beat the X1.

Less that 1% are playing at 4K regardless of settings.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

why do you think this :dwillhuh: technology advances fast... you dont think 2017 average computer cant out perform a 2011 computer shoved into a black xbox1 logo'd compatible box :dwillhuh:

its impossible to be this ignorant :dwillhuh: you FULLY understand that xbox1 is just PC components fit into the box right :dwillhuh:
The year doesn't matter. There are plenty of brand new 2017 pcs being built that are less powerful than X1.

It's impossible for you to be this ignorant :beli:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
No, they don't.

Check the steam hardware stats. Most people on steam are using a GPU that cannot beat the X1.

Less that 1% are playing at 4K regardless of settings.

have you took into account that most PC gamers care about high frame rate than high resolution :dwillhuh: or that maybe they dont have a 4k capable monitor but maybe a 4k capable pc :dwillhuh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Steam Hardware Survey Breakdown And Analysis (September 2017)

Majority of people on steam using weak ass hardware.

Only <1% of people playing at 4K

And X1X is not a reasonable option for gamers according to you clowns.:smh:
have you took into account that most PC gamers care about high frame rate than high resolution :dwillhuh: or that maybe they dont have a 4k capable monitor but maybe a 4k capable pc :dwillhuh:
it doesn't matter what they prefer. We have numbers on the hardware being used.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Nah, you gone have to get into that. It's the argument you based your previous posts on :comeon:

No, that's not what you said in the post I quoted and it's not even true anyway.

You just keep playing this back and forth game.

The post I quoted you said "Xbox is going through the woat drought"

I said "no there's some good exclusives out on Xbox right now"

You say "well I got a PC so that doesn't matter"

:dahell:
Nah. Don’t try to play me. I said that Xbox is going thru one of the worst droughts I’ve seen from a premier console. Which is true. Also. Just cause a couple games just released. Doesn’t mean the console isn’t going thru a drought. U have Cuphead which is great. But it’s damn near an arcade game and it’s on PC as well. And u have Forza 7. Which is great. But it’s on PC as well. But fukk it. The fact that it’s on PC is whatever. But check this out kid.

Halo Wars 2
Cuphead
Forza 7
And Super Lucky’s Tale releases next month. nikka that’s only 4 exclusive retail games in the whole year. They all available on PC too but I’m not even gonna count that.
Then let’s look at last year.

Forza Horizon 3
Gears of War 4
Quantum Break.

Bro that shyt is sad.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Steam Hardware Survey Breakdown And Analysis (September 2017)

Majority of people on steam using weak ass hardware.

Only <1% of people playing at 4K

And X1X is not a reasonable option for gamers according to you clowns.:smh:

it doesn't matter what they prefer. We have numbers on the hardware being used.

its very possible to have 4k hardware and not playi n 4k and not count towards those stats.. I dont play on 4k, I play on 144hz monitor..

which brings the next question - do you even have a 4k tv for xbox1x :martin: