PS4 became everything you criticized about XB1...

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Y'all all do the same shyt. I don't know why you decided to roll with the heel turn:yeshrug:
Not a heel turn. I been consistent with my few serious comments.
Everything I said in the op I honestly stand behind.
I prefer ps4 because it’s the brand I have the most games for, and being a collector, I like to keep my game series on the same platform whenever possible. Also, most of my real life friends and family have a ps4. So most of my gaming time is on ps4. I also like their exclusives better.
Xb1 is dope though. There’s plenty of piff on that side.
Everything outside of this is jokes. I think sometimes people take things in the wrong context when reading posts.
I’ve always said I’m on the side of the games over everything else.
If I say Xbox is trash it’s jokes. I own an Xbox and like it a lot.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Not a heel turn. I been consistent with my few serious comments.
Everything I said in the op I honestly stand behind.
I prefer ps4 because it’s the brand I have the most games for, and being a collector, I like to keep my game series on the same platform whenever possible. Also, most of my real life friends and family have a ps4. So most of my gaming time is on ps4. I also like their exclusives better.
Xb1 is dope though. There’s plenty of piff on that side.
Everything outside of this is jokes. I think sometimes people take things in the wrong context when reading posts.
I’ve always said I’m on the side of the games over everything else.
If I say Xbox is trash it’s jokes. I own an Xbox and like it a lot.
Well everybody else serious.

shyts :scust:

Your trolling/stanning does usually fall on the PS4 side though:mjpls:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Well everybody else serious.

shyts :scust:

Your trolling/stanning does usually fall on the PS4 side though:mjpls:
I give Sony Stans a hard time, but I agree, I do tend to give xbots a harder time...but that’s because I like ps4 more for the reasons I mentioned to you. I’m selective with who I joke with. I only give a real hard time to the posters I feel are cool and can take a joke. If some of that gets lost in my delivery I understand. Like I said, reading posts you lose context/intention.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I give Sony Stans a hard time, but I agree, I do tend to give xbots a harder time...but that’s because I like ps4 more for the reasons I mentioned to you. I’m selective with who I joke with. I only give a real hard time to the posters I feel are cool and can take a joke. If some of that gets lost in my delivery I understand. Like I said, reading posts you lose context/intention.
:hubie:Hey I ain't mad at nobody.

Cook:cook:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Same reason you upgrade your PC hardware when you do.

I'm not here to convince you what to buy when.

I could ask what was your point in getting a PS4 pro, but I don't care, it's whatever:manny:

All I'm saying is.

Y'all state your opinion based on your own personal perspective , then call it "facts", and act surprised when people disagree. Then you wonder why people call you a Sony stan.

@Kamikaze Revy is guilty of the same shyt, which is why this thread is even more comical.:mjlol:
Upgrading ur PC is completely different than buying an upgraded version of the same console for a plethora of reasons fam. I’m not even gonna get into that. And I’m not on any side fam. Like I said. If u only want one console. Xbox One X’s lack of exclusive content may sway things. But one thing we can agree on is this. If someone doesn’t have a PC. The One X is a VERY attractive purchase. And only thing I said is facts is that Xbox One has less exclusive content than PS4. And that Xbox has been going thru a drought. Those are facts fam. Not opinion. Now if that’s something that doesn’t matter to someone it’s another story.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A lot of people don't game on PC. And most of PS4 "exclusives" are on PC as well.

If you have a PC that can outperform the X1X great. The majority of gamers do not.
This is a complete lie. :mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:

16 million copies of PUBG was sold on PC alone. da fukk u think it's gonna do on the Larrybox??

and the majority of Ps4 "exclusives" are NOT on the PC. What are you smoking?

Where is:*incoming vertical format list*

Bloodborne
Uncharted 4
Uncharted 4 The Lost Legacy
Horizon Zero Dawn
TLOU R
Persona 5
Ratchet and Clank
The Last Guardian
Gravity Rush 2
Yakuza 0/Kiwami
Infamous Second Son
Digimon World: Next Order
Everybody's Golf
GT Sport
TrashZone:Shadowfall
Knack
Knack 2
MLB The Show XX
The Order 1886
Until Dawn

Where are these games on PC? Link? :stopitslime:

You don't even want me to start dropping them indie games and VR games that's only on PS4. :deadrose:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Upgrading ur PC is completely different than buying an upgraded version of the same console for a plethora of reasons fam. I’m not even gonna get into that.
Nah, you gone have to get into that. It's the argument you based your previous posts on :comeon:

And I’m not on any side fam. Like I said. If u only want one console. Xbox One X’s lack of exclusive content may sway things. But one thing we can agree on is this. If someone doesn’t have a PC. The One X is a VERY attractive purchase. And only thing I said is facts is that Xbox One has less exclusive content than PS4. And that Xbox has been going thru a drought. Those are facts fam. Not opinion. Now if that’s something that doesn’t matter to someone it’s another story.
No, that's not what you said in the post I quoted and it's not even true anyway.

You just keep playing this back and forth game.

The post I quoted you said "Xbox is going through the woat drought"

I said "no there's some good exclusives out on Xbox right now"

You say "well I got a PC so that doesn't matter"

:dahell:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
This is a complete lie. :mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:

16 million copies of PUBG was sold on PC alone. da fukk u think it's gonna do on the Larrybox??
fukk does this even mean?

Still millions of people who don't game on PC and never will be interested in it.

We see this on the Coli. Majority of people here don't game on PC.

Beyond that, the overwhelming majority of people who chose to game on PC don't have hardware capable of outperforming the baseline X1 let alone the 1X.

and the majority of Ps4 "exclusives" are NOT on the PC. What are you smoking?

Where is:*incoming vertical format list*

Bloodborne
Uncharted 4
Uncharted 4 The Lost Legacy
Horizon Zero Dawn
TLOU R
Persona 5
Ratchet and Clank
The Last Guardian
Gravity Rush 2
Yakuza 0/Kiwami
Infamous Second Son
Digimon World: Next Order
Everybody's Golf
GT Sport
TrashZone:Shadowfall
Knack
Knack 2
MLB The Show XX
The Order 1886
Until Dawn

Where are these games on PC? Link? :stopitslime:

You don't even want me to start dropping them indie games and VR games that's only on PS4. :deadrose:
There's a list 3X that size of "PS4 exclusives" that are also on PC.

Stop playing dumb.....dummy:stopitslime:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukk does this even mean?

Still millions of people who don't game on PC and never will be interested in it.

We see this on the Coli. Majority of people here don't game on PC.

Beyond that, the overwhelming majority of people who chose to game on PC don't have hardware capable of outperforming the baseline X1 let alone the 1X.

There's a list 3X that size of "PS4 exclusives" that are also on PC.

Stop playing dumb.....dummy:stopitslime:
:mjlol:
I think the more hardcore PC guys would be better suited to answer this

@daze23
@itsyoung!!
@Ciggavelli
@lil k

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

the xbox 1 is made out of mid tier PC components from like 2011-2012 or so. The average computer you see in Best Buy has more power to it then the xbox 1... xbox 1 runs most games at 720-900p/60 fps.. not exactly stressing on any computer after 2012..

as far as the remaining part of the post ;

this forum is an exception , not the rule - as far as popularity of PC vs console goes. I could just say look at Twitch and 95% of the top streams/ streamers are PC platform.